wake.up.hate is offline New Member

Question Can you die from...

Can you die from injecting steroids in Ethyl Oleate or BA carriers into a blood vessel or artery? My friend told me this, and, I've been so nervous every time that I inject that I pull back the plunger 3x or more to make sure that there's a vacuum and that I am not injecting into a blood vessel or artery. It's getting worse that it's now bordering on getting a slight panic attack the more closer I get to my injection days. Can someone who knows the answer to this please clear this up for me, and, maybe for other users who are nervous as well...

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Your freind knows nothing bout steroids . Plus you should be aspirating anyways

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Yeah diff dont listen to your friend

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Your freind knows nothing bout steroids. Plus you should be aspirating anyways
    Actually, he knows a lot more than most people in regards to steroids , but, he may be misinformed about some aspects of steroid usage. I am sure we all have been misinformed at one point or another. Anyways, back to topic.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    they answered your question.
    You cannot die from it.
    You can become momentarily very sick.. which passes in a short time

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    you wont die but it will scare the crap out of u. anyhand just aspirate slightly and u will be fine.

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    they covered this very well search under aspirate

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    it just hurts, and you sweat and you cough....and then it goes away

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    your question asks of an artery, you theoretically could if it caused an emboli. but the chances of hitting an artery are very slim. you would most likely hit a vein or blood vessel in which case it could cause a clot or thrombus from the rupture of the vein or blood vessel. but all of this is very very unlikely. now if you had say a winny suspension like "zambon" with bits in the suspension and did in fact hit an artery that would be bad, but as i said arteries are usually deep compared to superficial veins. but in theory it probably could happen, but if you aspirate and use proper techniques and injection spots you should be fine. the chances of this happening are astronomical i am sure. just google "thrombus" or "emboli" and read about them. foreign bodies in the blood stream can cause serious problems, even death in extreme cases.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

?

just asparate and you will be okay

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice info LEX

lex when you say emboli is that referring to a pulminary embolism?

Quote Originally Posted by wake.up.hate View Post
    Actually, he knows a lot more than most people in regards to steroids, but, he may be misinformed about some aspects of steroid usage. I am sure we all have been misinformed at one point or another. Anyways, back to topic.
    well if he knew SO much, then he would know that anyone having blood drip out when you pull the pin is hitting a vein. So im sure if he was even close, every user on here would be dead. I have had squirters, drippers, leakers. Nobody has ever done a cycle and not pinned and hit a vein.

well an emboli is pretty much anything that could form or clump up in the bloodstream, it could be air or fat or a clot, or another bit of foreign matter. its not a pulmonary emboli until it has reached part of the pulmonary artery in return flow, which then in turn may stop in a vessel or branch of the lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Nice info LEX
    thanks j i stayed at a holiday inn express again last night.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    your question asks of an artery, you theoretically could if it caused an emboli. but the chances of hitting an artery are very slim. you would most likely hit a vein or blood vessel in which case it could cause a clot or thrombus from the rupture of the vein or blood vessel. but all of this is very very unlikely. now if you had say a winny suspension like "zambon" with bits in the suspension and did in fact hit an artery that would be bad, but as i said arteries are usually deep compared to superficial veins. but in theory it probably could happen, but if you aspirate and use proper techniques and injection spots you should be fine. the chances of this happening are astronomical i am sure. just google "thrombus" or "emboli" and read about them. foreign bodies in the blood stream can cause serious problems, even death in extreme cases.
    Thanks for the info.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    More than likely since the BB and BA are in the solution of the shot. This will more than likely prevent any blood clot or coagulation of blood immediately after the shot is taken. Alcohols are potent inhibitor of blood clotting. But just as Lex said there is always the possibility that one could form. If it was in an artery it is less likely to form than in a vein. Because blood will begin to clot anytime it starts to pool up. Arteries are high pressure vessels so it would really have to take a lightning strike to even hit an artery if your shooting in the proper locations and have a situation were a clot could form and travel to a sensitive area.

Thread Information