here are my stats

21 years old
    6'1
    148....sadly
    --have been working out consistently for about two years
    --diet is superb, eat steak for breakfast sometimes
    --supplementing with creatine, and a gainer, also NO

the gear

started with deca 300 at 2ccs a week for five weeks and have now moved to deca still at two c's a week with test E at two c's a week as well, took my first injection of the two mixed in the same syringe last friday and all is well with the second injection today, so i have six weeks of deca in me, 12c's, and one week of test E, 2c's

i know these are both long acting esters meaning its going to take a while before i puff up, the gains have come with some strength up to this point but no gains on the scale have been seen, does anyone know when i will start seeing the gains on the scale as well as in the mirror?

and are the gains going to be as "extraordinary" as i've heard with this cycle

collegeATHLETE is offline New Member

Deca / Test E Cycle Advice

i have never done steroids in my life, let me preface that
    here are my stats

21 years old
    6'1
    148....sadly

the gear

started with deca 300 at 2ccs a week for five weeks and have now moved to deca still at two c's a week with test E at two c's a week as well, took my first injection of the two mixed in the same syringe last friday and all is well with the second injection today, so i have six weeks of deca in me, 12c's, and one week of test E, 2c's

i know these are both long acting esters meaning its going to take a while before i puff up, the gains have come with some strength up to this point but no gains on the scale have been seen, does anyone know when i will start seeing the gains on the scale as well as in the mirror?

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    dude why do you still weigh 150 . are you eating. 4 to 5 weeks you should start to grow you need to eat everything you see if you weigh 150.. would be nice if you had some d bol

150 because my metabolism is wickid fast and the doctors say its "too soon for their medication" which is why i am resorting to AS, and do you mean in 4-5 MORE weeks i will see some gains? or i should have ALREADY seen gains at 4-5 weeks?

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    no you should see gain 4 weeks into

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    You're about to get a flood of people telling you you shouldn't be using steroids . If you're 6'1" 148, you have serious diet problems. Also deca should never be run by itself, and week 5 is way too late to be starting test e. You might want to call this cycle off until you've got things figured out. This site is a good place to learn.

is five weeks of deca not considered front-loading? and what would be wrong with deca alone?

holy fu....k, dud, you need to live in the kicthen man and eat everything in sight. say away from the juice. if you decide to ignore do test alone save the deca and certainly dont run it alone unless your a virgin and planning on stayin that way1111

i appreciate the advice, but assuming the gear is real, am i going to see gains outta this cycle at this rate?

or am i really jsut wasting my cash?

mauler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeATHLETE View Post
    i have never done steroids in my life, let me preface that
    here are my stats

21 years old
    6'1
    148....sadly

the gear

you should have never taken the deca alone w/o test. i hope you didnt f yourself up. you just need to eat more, not roids.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    For sure.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I don't even know where to begin here, first.. you have no business using steroids and the fact that you started taking deca before you took test is another problem all by itself. I'm just gonna stop here because I really don't want to hurt your feelings. Good luck.

ya know people keep saying that, i know deca lowers your natural test production, but can also be easily restored if you execute proper PCT, so do you really know anything about it inky-e? and mauler? because by all means "hurt my feelings" and educate me then please

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    i think you need to do some research pal

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ya know people keep saying that, i know deca lowers your natural test production, but can also be easily restored if you execute proper PCT, so do you really know anything about it inky-e? and mauler? because by all means "hurt my feelings" and educate me then please
    lowers your natural test production? try again. it stops your natural test production from the very first shot.
    and if you want education, get your head right and ask diet questions. otherwise, you're wasting your time and ours.

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    What was the thought process behind waiting 6 weeks into the cycle to start the test?

Not a flame, just an honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    lowers your natural test production? try again. it stops your natural test production from the very first shot.
    and if you want education, get your head right and ask diet questions. otherwise, you're wasting your time and ours.
    Thank you Sir.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah! what does your diet consist of rice cakes and subway sandwiches?

Big
    Threads merged, please don't start duplicate threads in different sections.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Deca is very suppressive of your natural hormones. If you take it without test your testosterone goes to zero and your dick stops working. This is known as "deca dick." Because it's so suppressive Deca isn't a good steroid for your first cycle (I assume/hope this is your first cycle).

Test E takes a long time to kick in, so if you start it late in your cycle it won't kick in until it's time to stop.

People are telling you to straighten your diet out first because if your diet sucks you're unlikely to keep any gains you get from the cycle.

mikeymike67 is offline New Member

need some advice.prop. or e

hey,real new.did one cycle of test. e 2.5 months ago,now want to start another have test e and prop on hand with deca ,quest. wich one should I do first.Im 40 and have been training for 15 yrs. weigh 194,6ft.also how much and when.thanks for any help

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike67 View Post
    hey,real new.did one cycle of test. e 2.5 months ago,now want to start another have test e and prop on hand with deca,quest. wich one should I do first.Im 40 and have been training for 15 yrs. weigh 194,6ft.also how much and when.thanks for any help
    Welcome, start your own thread

Quote Originally Posted by MojoNoir View Post
    What was the thought process behind waiting 6 weeks into the cycle to start the test?

Not a flame, just an honest question.

because my dealer only had the deca and i was waiting for the test, i didn't know at the time how suppresive it was, shit man nothing i can do about it now i already did the bottle, i figured i would run through a bottle of the deca (frontload) and move onto the deca/ test and everything (meaning hormone levels) would return to normal within a few weeks. but like i said that was a while back i know more now than i did when i first started, i knew nothing in fact, had only a few advisors that said deca will make you big with few, if any sideffects, i know you dont frontload deca thats for sure, but didn't knwo then

and on another note i appreciate the help with the diet from all the other posts, hoping to get it squared away to see some gains, if any, from what i have left in the bottle
    Last edited by collegeATHLETE; 06-18-2008 at 09:25 PM.

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Why you being a smartass. Instead of us educating you....Educate yourself with the search button... top right corner. One of the worst cycles ive seen...and one of the worst prepared bodies as well. Read the profiles of those steroids ... Post some b4 and after pics

bmit is offline Member
    maybe you can salvage this. You really need to get over to the diet forum and educate yourself on how to bulk. You need to be eating every 3 hours and eating a lot of complex carbs, high protein, and healthy fats. You also probably need to learn how to train from the training forum. good luck bro, i started out at 135 lbs and have put on over 40 lbs of muscle through diet, good training,sleep, and gear. but gear is the icing. the cake is diet and training my friend

bmit i appreciate your help and advice with that, i hope to do better on the diet i know there are things i didn't know before i started this deal but am trying to salvage what i have left and get better, and as far as piece of shits like moneymike 315 (and ya this is a flame i don't care if you ban me) you dont' have any ****ing clue if i have "one of the worst prepared bodies" i assure you of that dumb****, i actually have a damn repectable bench press as well as other stats in the gym, jsut because i have a low body wieght doesn't mean my body is all around unprepared, and to let you know i wasn't looking for some smart ass piece of shit to tell me if this was the best or worst cycle they have ever seen actually the reason i posted in the first place was to see if it was even salvageable but thanks for the help ****stick

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    bmit i appreciate your help and advice with that, i hope to do better on the diet i know there are things i didn't know before i started this deal but am trying to salvage what i have left and get better, and as far as piece of shits like moneymike 315 (and ya this is a flame i don't care if you ban me) you dont' have any ****ing clue if i have "one of the worst prepared bodies" i assure you of that dumb****, i actually have a damn repectable bench press as well as other stats in the gym, jsut because i have a low body wieght doesn't mean my body is all around unprepared, and to let you know i wasn't looking for some smart ass piece of shit to tell me if this was the best or worst cycle they have ever seen actually the reason i posted in the first place was to see if it was even salvageable but thanks for the help ****stick

Wow fellas... look at this ^^^^ Didn't he say he was 21. Sounds like self esteem issues. Good luck with the EMO bro. Sorry i hurt your feelings

Hey college you've already jumped into the dark side by using anabolics. Theres no way of undoing that, but now that you're here take a deep breath and lets try to figure out how to get you back on track. You're a young guy, and sometimes we make decisions based on information that "friends" or sources give us, without doing extra research to verify that what they are telling us is correct . When I started using, my source fed me B.S info to benefit his pockets, I made some mistakes too. You'd be amazed at the stories the young guns I deal with tell me as far as taking steroids and cycles that are totally wacked and dangerous. It makes me want to strangle them. Like the case of this 18 yr old kid that did a cycle of deca only, he got big but he has been having major problems since then with his ability to get an erection. His girlfriend at the time was so frustrated that she told all his friends and well the cat got out of the bag for him, its quite embarassing to have your woman complain to virtual strangers that you can't get hard. I'm not saying this will happen to you, but don't let it be a surprise if it does. This site is the best out there when it comes to information and members with actual experience with steroids, I strongly urge you to stick around and keep learning more about these things, so next time some idiot tries to tell you to do a "cycle" you are prepared to take HIM to school. Some members here haven't got alot of patience for guys that take the plunge into juicing and then come here trying to figure out how to undo what they've already done. Overall we are not here to make you feel "stupid" or "unwanted" but its not a perfect world, get a little more thick-skinned and let some of the comments roll off your back and take advantage of the wealth of knowledge that is here free for the taking. Get your situation straight and keep us all posted on how you are doing it.Good luck Bro, I really mean it.

bmit is offline Member
    well said inky-e. I was 24 and handed some sustanon amps and a vial of 10ml of 300mg/ml deca and told to do some dumb stuff with it. Like pyramid up and down the deca and start the sust in the middle of the cycle and not run it all the way through. Luckily i did some research and was able to get it right.

so anyway, finish up your cycle with what you have left. LEARN PCT FROM PCT FORUM. While finishing this cycle up get your diet and training down cold. Next cycle do it all right. No harm then, no foul

Thread Information