Teras is offline Junior Member

Extra tren e, add it or not?

I'm about to start a tren a, sust, masteron course and I've received an extra 10ml of tren e.
    Is there any ways to add it to the cycle? Or not a good idea to mix tren a + tren e?

Week 1-10 Tren A 100mg eod
    Week 1-12 Sust 100mg eod
    Week 1- 6 Mast 100mg eod

one8nine is offline Banned
    no leave your cycle alone

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If anything, up your sust dose.

Ok I will save it for next time. Thank you.

My test dose is somewhat low but I'm sensitive to it (hair loss, gyno) and I just take it to counter some sides from tren basically.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    hmm yeah you are running tren a for 10wks, kinda hard to fit it in there. I vote for save.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    If anything, up your sust dose.
    i would disagree. his cycle looks just fine. if he ups his sust dose it will cause the test and tren to interact more and cause more sides from the tren. I run just a HRT dose of test with a higher tren load. Hardly get sides and see great gains. the tren is the strongest of the compounds of your cycle so you want that compound to do the most work. if you up your test your sides will be greater in ratio to your gains.

if anything (depending your previous cycle experience) i would bump up the tren and masteron . your on a 14 day shooting schedule with EOD injections. so one week youll be getting 300 mg and the other youll get 400 mg. with the tren that will be enough to get something out of. but with the masteron i would run it 500mg - 600mg a week. its not a strong compound like your other 2 are. but it is a DHT based item and you stated your prone to hairloss. and with the inclusion of the Tren they should mesh well and give you a good cycle. So just keep your cycle how it is.

just my 2cc's
    Last edited by Dukkit; 07-14-2008 at 01:04 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i would disagree. his cycle looks just fine. if he ups his sust dose it will cause the test and tren to interact more and cause more sides from the tren. I run just a HRT dose of test with a higher tren load. Hardly get sides and see great gains. the tren is the strongest of the compounds of your cycle so you want that compound to do the most work. if you up your test your sides will be greater in ratio to your gains.

if anything (depending your previous cycle experience) i would bump up the tren and masteron . your on a 14 day shooting schedule with EOD injections. so one week youll be getting 300 mg and the other youll get 400 mg. with the tren that will be enough to get something out of. but with the masteron i would run it 500mg - 600mg a week. its not a strong compound like your other 2 are. but it is a DHT based item and you stated your prone to hairloss. and with the inclusion of the Tren they should mesh well and give you a good cycle. So just keep your cycle how it is.

just my 2cc's

^^^Ill second this. Keep the test low, avoid the sides, and reap the gains.

If you are experiencing low libido it will most likely be due to high prolactin levels in the blood which can be controlled with something like caber, bromo, even vitamin b6 helps.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

If you are experiencing low libido it will most likely be due to high prolactin levels in the blood which can be controlled with something like caber, bromo, even vitamin b6 helps.
    Just be careful with the b6 bro. I've read anything over 200mg/day can cause permanent nerve damage.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Just be careful with the b6 bro. I've read anything over 200mg/day can cause permanent nerve damage.
    ouch, i was taking 800 mg a day for 8 weeks. good thing i stopped that. is that why i cant feel my face?

i stopped cuz the B-6 was killing my gains on cycle. so im never doin that again.

LMAO duk...

Again just what i've read. I've also read that the nerve damage is reversible and goes back after you stop taking the b6. I'd rather just avoid it all together and use something cool, like caber..

just my 2cc's
    Very interesting points. Thank you.

Here are my previous cycles.

1) Lean mass
    w1-4 d-bol 20mg ed
    w1-10 Prop 150mg eod
    w1-10 Var 60mg ed

2) Cutting + strength
    w1-10 Prop 75 eod
    w1-8 Var 60mg ed
    w1-5 Halo 30mg ed
    w1-15 hgh 5iu ed
    w1-15 slin 3iu pw

3) Oral only experiment - strength
    w1-8 d-bol 50mg
    w1-4 winny 50mg

So it's my first time with tren. I'm thinking about running it ed, @ 50-60mg.
    Should I just shoot all components ed to make each shot similar?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Yup ive read the same thing.

I was doing 200mg a day and from what i remember i was doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

Thanks for the insights. I will have bromo on hand just in case.

yeah I've also done 200mg and been just fine...seemed to actually be effective, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teras View Post
    Very interesting points. Thank you.

Here are my previous cycles.

1) Lean mass
    w1-4 d-bol 20mg ed
    w1-10 Prop 150mg eod
    w1-10 Var 60mg ed

2) Cutting + strength
    w1-10 Prop 75 eod
    w1-8 Var 60mg ed
    w1-5 Halo 30mg ed
    w1-15 hgh 5iu ed
    w1-15 slin 3iu pw

3) Oral only experiment - strength
    w1-8 d-bol 50mg
    w1-4 winny 50mg

So it's my first time with tren . I'm thinking about running it ed, @ 50-60mg.
    Should I just shoot all components ed to make each shot similar?

in response... if you can stand poking yourself everyday, then yes, shoot your things ED. it will help you bump the dose up and control sides better.

you used HGH for only 15 weeks? what was the point of that??

in response... if you can stand poking yourself everyday, then yes, shoot your things ED. it will help you bump the dose up and control sides better.

you used HGH for only 15 weeks? what was the point of that??
    Well I was supposed to run it for 6-8 months but I got a little low on cash.

Thread Information