JC$
    JC$ is offline Junior Member

Talking Best Cycle for Starters

I am 6'2 185.. I was thinking about using D bol because of the nice kick start that it is suppose to give, but I am unsure if you think that would be the safest and most efficient to use. I would personally probably be looking to take anything that is oral but if need be I will take Anabolic .. Any suggestions thanks much

JC$
    20 yrs old

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Best 1st cycles are a low dose test only.

Here is a great link which has alot of info about beginner cycles.

Cycles for the Newbie

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There is also more info in the Educational section.

I'd do some more research, and plan a goal for your cycle.

When posting for cycle info, it's best to put your stats. That way people can suggest something that will compliment your body and goal best.

In your stats you'll want to include atleast your age, weight, bf%,training experience, and cycle goal.

JC$
    20 8 % b/f and I been training hard for 2 years I recently felt like i platued and want a little bit more size and strength. I plan on taking about 2 cycles to see how well it will work to give me a little bit more push with what im trying to do. I hope i explained my cycle goal clear enough

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Like Cfiler said stick to a test only cycle and a longer ester is ideal. get your hands on some CYP or E..run it around 4-500mg/wk and see how you react to juice..you wont be disapointed with the results...but for sure do as much research as possible on test and the sides, and most important the PCT you will need to run...

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    try a sust or test E cycle with a dbol kickstart 30-40mg of dbol a day spaced out since it has a short life

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i think 20 is to young to start. if i were you i would eat a ton of food and protein and lift hard for 2 years then hit the juice. if you dont care what i say and are going to run a cycle regardless then hit up a test enth/cyp cycle for 10-12 weeks at 500mgs a week
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Boards sure did used to be a lot more strict about giving advice to people who were underage/underweight/underexperienced.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    I'd go test e only 500mg per week for 12 weeks with a good pct.

JC$
    so if taking test e.. and possibily d bol wat do u think the best pct would be. would clomid be alirght..
    Chub by the way obviously you have to start learning about it from somewhere, but if your calling me inexperienced about how to weight train I think you should know the facts first. Thanks everyone else for the reply

Thread Information