Deca 300mg week 1-12
    Test E 250mg week 6-14
    Nolvadex 25mg/day week 15-20
    liquidex .5mg/day week 15-19

age 22
    hight 5"11
    weight before 208, 16% body fat.
    weight after week 20. 220 12% body fat.
    didnt party too hard or anything just occasionally and what not.

this year i want to do one more to get about another 10lbs of muscle and under 10% body fat.

Current weight 235, 15% body fat. want to stay around 230lbs but drop my fat % to around 8-10% i was thinking about stacking
    test e 250mg week 1-10
    Tren 200mg week 8-12
    would this get the results i want? or do i need to change it up a bit, and what should i use for PCT

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    ooo and by the way i had sexual complications for a good 2-3 months after week 20 of the first cycle, which was told to me cuz i was doing deca only ;( but all back to normal now morning wood on regular basis

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    any bloodwork done to confirm things are back on track?

i take it its tren enanthate ..
    after such a hard recovery id be damn sure things were straight before using the tren.hell, before anything honestly.
    also id run the test longer than the tren, not the other way around.id also start it week one.
    something like,

tren 1-10
    test 1-12

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Those doses are too low

DO this

Test E 600mg/wk x 12 wks
    Tren E 400mg/wk x 10 wks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't think he should use tren at all..

what does your diet look like on a normal day? with your bf jumping around like that i would think that is the big problem here

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats wrong with his bf....it went down during cycle which is expected and slightly back up after...

Dont get me wrong...diet is key...but...not everyone has the genes to stay perfectly lean

I know people that eat cake, fried chicken, potatos with gobs of butter and ice cream and they are 5% and dont even exercise

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yes, i know. one of my friends is just like that. but i think even with weaker genes, good diet and exercise would keep you under 15 or 18%. maybe its just me, but i think thats kinda high for a healthy person

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    ok so yea i never got myself tested, like where do i go to get tested to make sure things are back to normal??? i have a really big build already, just looking to gain a little bit more muscle and lose that fat for next winter, dieting is easy but im on my "bulking phase" i eat the second i feel hungry and sometimes overeat, but there are somedays where im really not that hungry so my weight usually fluctuates about 2-3lbs every couple days. like monday ill b 232 friday after a few days back to the gym ill b around 235-236 pending on how much i eat. once im off some supplements im taking its back to diet, but i heard that tren helps shred muscle tissue by increasing metabolic rate dramatically. cuz i used to be fat as i was younger around 16, lost 100lbs going down to 180 then now a week from 22 i weight 230lbs but i still have like a skin pouch @ my lower stomache so i figured tren and hardcore ab workout while on 1 last cycle would help me out a lot, let me know though about the blood work to check and see if my body is ok, due 2 me not having health insurance id have to pay for it and know what to ask for when i goto the doctor.

Thread Information