Bennet87 is offline Junior Member

end of cycle question!

hey fellas just a quick question,

coming off a fairly successful "second" cycle of dbol /sust/deca (first cycle was straight dbol = mistake). we ran 4 weeks dbol, 12 deca 14 sust. however, we're at the end of week 12 now and have run out of stuff. i know you need to run the test for 2 more weeks longer than deca so is it ok to just use straight test E for the remaining 2 weeks?

on a more important note, gains have been decent: about 8kg = 18/19 pounds? we never really felt the "test kick" at the 4-6 week mark everyone talked about but oh well. weight has plateued from about week 7 onwards.
    i eat well and eat a shit load and train hard. when coming off the cycle... what kind of weight loss are we looking at?

thats all i really wanted to know, thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you can use the test e for the last 2 weeks if it's all you have, but obviously it should have been planned differently.
    Regardless, your blood levels are already up, so running the test e for 2 weeks beyond the deca would be better than just stopping the deca and sust at the same time and ending the cycle.

DS21 is offline Member
    Did you ever lose your sex drive during your cycle? If not, then the test was working. For the loss of size when coming off, you didn't state anything about PCT. If you plan on just coming off without pct then you will lose alot if not all that you gained. As long as you post cycle, keep training hard and eating right you should maintain the majority of your gains.

Thread Information