jg42058p is offline Member

Clomid/Nolvadex and high blood pressure

Im in PCT right now from a superdrol cycle that ended about 2 weeks ago. Ive been taking about 100mg of clomid a day and 20mg of nolvadex per day.

My blood pressure is rather high. On a few occassions, particularly when I do something to up my heart rate (such as lifting) I get an extremely bad headache where i have pain right in the center of my brain, and I can almost feel it throb in synch with my heart beat. I talked to my psychiatrist about this and he said it sounds like high blood pressure. My doctor knows about me using superdrol and PCT.

Do you guys think the nolvadex/clomid could be causing my high blood pressure? Is that a common side affect?

I'm not sure of what to do, because i wanna run my PCT for 4 or so weeks just to make sure I dont get gyno and that I can keep my gains... What do you guys think I should do? These headaches dont happen all the time... but when they do they really suck.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hahaha that headache is a side effect from taking too damn much Clomid!

id say 50mgs tops.

Clomid is great when used correctly. People often get bad sides like headaches and blurred vision when they use it in doses from 100-300mgs a day.

When i do PCT for a simple cycle i do this.

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,first thing ..why dont you get your blood pressure checked....your psychiatrist said "it sounds like high blood pressure"...but thats not proof that your pressure really is high...however there have been reports of headaches on clomind.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    that dont account for the high BP tho.. dont think clomid or nolvadex would raise BP.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a quickie, if you take steroids buy a bp monitor, they are dead cheap and could save your life. SERMS and AI's can raise BP, lipid profiles and triglycerides.
    Anyway 50 bucks, buy a bp monitor.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, whatever Lats says! And check your BP; better make sure than to be sorry!

Also, reduce that clomid to 50mg; 100mg is fine for the first few days and it is overkill/plus ton's of sides to keep it that high for such a long time. Plus, you're supplementing your PCT with Nolva so you should be ok!
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 11-05-2008 at 05:06 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Just a quickie, if you take steroids buy a bp monitor, they are dead cheap and could save your life. SERMS and AI's can raise BP, lipid profiles and triglycerides.
    Anyway 50 bucks, buy a bp monitor.
    Thats a good damn idea...

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Yah, whatever Lats says! And check your BP; better make sure than to be sorry!

Also, reduce that clomid to 50mg; 100mg is fine for the first few days and it is overkill/plus ton's of sides to keep it that high for such a long time. Plus, you're supplementing your PCT with Nolva so you should be ok!
    Good call, that clomid makes me so girlie

Seriously, if your gonna use it keep it low.
    Clomiphene used to be great drug in it's day, it was even used in severe gyno before surgery was considered and it had a good sucsess rate, but at the dose needed ( 200mg 2x a day) the sides were alittle to much.
    Thank god for nolva.

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro,first thing ..why dont you get your blood pressure checked....your psychiatrist said "it sounds like high blood pressure"...but thats not proof that your pressure really is high...however there have been reports of headaches on clomind.
    I forgot to mention that YES he did check my blood pressure

Thread Information