ryanj9 is offline New Member

Unhappy Newbie looking for advice

Hi Guys,I am looking for some advice on how to take a cycle, The trouble is I have some liver damage from a past alcohol addiction. IHave some Testonon250 ,2 ML of Testolic,and 2ML of Nandralone deca . Which should I start with, and at what dose and for how long and do I need Nolvadex ? Please I am worried about fireing in head first without knowing what I am doing!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll move this to the correct section...

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you dont even have enough gear to run a cycle

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj9 View Post
    Hi Guys,I am looking for some advice on how to take a cycle, The trouble is I have some liver damage from a past alcohol addiction. IHave some Testonon250 ,2 ML of Testolic,and 2ML of Nandralone deca. Which should I start with, and at what dose and for how long and do I need Nolvadex ? Please I am worried about fireing in head first without knowing what I am doing!
    2ml??

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Hi Guys,I am looking for some advice on how to take a cycle, The trouble is I have some liver damage from a past alcohol addiction. IHave some Testonon250 ,2 ML of Testolic,and 2ML of Nandralone deca . Which should I start with, and at what dose and for how long and do I need Nolvadex ? Please I am worried about fireing in head first without knowing what I am doing!
    Firstly you have no where near enough gear like they said and secondly just stick to a simple test compound like enanthate . If you go for the testolic you will need to be injecting ed, and you definately dont need the deca for a first cycle. By the sounds of your post you need to do more research before you start any cycle. All you need to know will be on this forum mate.

ryanj9 is offline New Member

Smile

Cheers Buddy, Theres no shortage of the gear. Its just that I wondered where I should start, sorry folks should have made myself clearer. I know alll in all 5 Ml of mixed roids a`int gonna do a whole lot, its just that I wondered where I should start, Got 100 Naps, and 100 Winstrol lined up for next week along with more Sustanon . I would appreciate any help, sorry for sounding so ill informe but I believe I am in the right place as you Guys seem to know exactly what your talking about!

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Cheers Buddy, Theres no shortage of the gear. Its just that I wondered where I should start, sorry folks should have made myself clearer. I know alll in all 5 Ml of mixed roids a`int gonna do a whole lot, its just that I wondered where I should start, Got 100 Naps, and 100 Winstrol lined up for next week along with more Sustanon. I would appreciate any help, sorry for sounding so ill informe but I believe I am in the right place as you Guys seem to know exactly what your talking about!
    and your going to use all 3 in your first cycle?

Big
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheers Buddy, Theres no shortage of the gear. Its just that I wondered where I should start, sorry folks should have made myself clearer. I know alll in all 5 Ml of mixed roids a`int gonna do a whole lot, its just that I wondered where I should start, Got 100 Naps, and 100 Winstrol lined up for next week along with more Sustanon. I would appreciate any help, sorry for sounding so ill informe but I believe I am in the right place as you Guys seem to know exactly what your talking about!
    WELCOME !!! Ok obviously we will need all your stats...

Now on to more pressing matters... I hate Sust but since it has different ester blend you most likely wont need to use the naps.. you can if you want but most people use them at the start of a cycle for a kickstart. Your first cycle should look like this

Weeks 1-12 depending on strength of Sust shoot .75ml EOD.

That's it. That is all you will need for your first cycle. Provided that u are within the parameters got your diet in check... been training long enough.. reached your genetic max. Now we can't stop you from doing what you wanna do just make sure you are well educated on every aspect of this. It isnt a joke and done wrong you could seriously harm yourself. It isn't a miracle cure all just to get big. A lot of work and dedication go into this. Not for the faint hearted.

Now I guarantee you don't even have an idea what PCT is so... here is a home work assignment... go study up on that aspect of AAS ... and any help along the way we will be here to assist. Happy Hunting !! and like I said WELCOME !!!

thebutcher95 is offline Banned
    Have you talked this over with your sponsor?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    What is the extent of the liver damage?

Thread Information