Thread: Sust help!

verino is offline Associate Member

Sust help!

I have done my research and have found there is a lot of dispute on when sust should be shot. ED, EOD, or twice a week.

i want to do 500mg a week. it is 250mg/mL. is that too low of a dose? how often should i inject? and one more quick question. would i be better off putting all my amps into one vial?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I shoot sust eod, and I see no reason to transfer all amps into a vial.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I agree with BIG that there is no reason to transfer them into a vial. However IMO, if you want to make the most of it, ED injections is best.

EOD is fine though. 2xW is dumb.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    2 shots per week should be enough, or you can make 2ml at once, susta is long ester so make EOD shots if dumb

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So here it is in a nut shell. Sust was invented to be used for old guys like me on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) It was actually designed to be shot once a month. Sust consists of four Tests with different esters attached. Each ester is designed to realse its test at specific times in the body.

It was not designed for body builders so we have had to change the usage rules to get the most out of it. To get the most use of all the esters in it, sust should be shot ED. If you dont care about the short Ester then you can do it EOD and even twice a week, if you care even less then you can shoot it once a week. But to get the most bang for your buck, it should be shot ED.
    Last edited by Kale; 11-14-2008 at 04:38 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you serious FUNBOS??? the 30mgs of test prop and 60mgs of test phenylprop are both fast acting esters. for max. results and min. sides sust should be shot eod to keep blood levels steady
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    are you serious FUNBOS??? the 30mgs of test prop and 60mgs of test phenylprop are both fast acting esters. for max. results and min. sides sust should be shot eod to keep blood levels steady
    i second that. if you want to utilize ALL the blends of test in sust, you need to shoot it according to the shortest ester.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    now i have shot sust and omandren at 1250mgs a week and shot it only twice a week and had good results but like i said, eod is your best bet
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    So here it is in a nut shell. Sust was invented to be used for old guys like me on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) It was actually designed to be shot once a month. Sust consists of four Tests with different esters attached. Each ester is designed to realse its test at specific times in the body.

It was not designed for body builders so we have had to change the usage rules to get the most out of it. To get the most use of all the esters in it, sust should be shot ED. If you dont care about the short Ester then you can do it EOD and even twice a week, if you care even less then you can shoot it once a week. But to get the most bang for your buck, it should be shot ED.
    Great Post! Tells it all. ED, EOD, 2x week or 1x per week.

I know lots of bros who shoot sust 2xweek and have great results with very little sides.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    ed or eod is the way to go, that way your getting good use from the prop. I dont bother with transfering the amps into a vial, but thats just because I cant be bothered

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post

exactly.
    the only reason I don't shoot sust ed, is that if I'm going to shoot ed I want prop. there was a time when all I could get was sust, I got a bunch and I tried it different ways in different cycles. for me eod worked with less sides than 2/week, particularly acne. all in all I still prefer prop.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    doing 750 week. did 500 mgs for two weeks and added a third shot for 750 this week and saw a lot better workout today. 500 seems weak to me and i am going to start EOD and see what happens!! will let you know!!

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    you should have kept the mg the same first and increased your shot frequency before bumping up the dosage. good luck bro

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by funbos View Post
    2 shots per week should be enough, or you can make 2ml at once, susta is long ester so make EOD shots if dumb

Thread Information