user12345654321 is offline Junior Member

driving estrogen to low

i am curently running test e @ 500mg/wk, i'm also using adex @.25mgED (also finasteride @ 1.25mg ED for the hair). this is going to be a 16week cycle. it week 7 now and i'm only up 5lb but body fat is dropping of nicley.
    my question is should i run aromasin with my pct of clomid/novla(with hcg @500ui wk for the last 3weeks of cycle and the 2weeks before pct starts)? i have read articles that say if you have kept your estrogen under control during the cycle using an ai in pct can drive estrogen to low?

any input?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i dont think its an issue.. i run adex through all my cycles at .25 and most often continue it right on through pct with my clomid and nolvadex .

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ESTROGEN AND AI's
    Will taking AI's effect my gains ?

When you talk about testosterone you also usally hear words like estrogen and aromatize ..

Most people that use AAS understand that testoserone converts to estrogen (via aromatase enzyme) and this causes problems like bloating, gyno, and other side effects. People have been posting on message boards, lately, inquiring as to how AI's and estrogen relate to muscle gains.

Estrogen is important to the muscle-building process. Estrogen has been linked to increases in GH and IGF-1. Therefore, in essence, some of testosterone's effects are dependent, to a degree, on the aromatization process..

For instance, cattle are given estrodiol in order to "beef" them up. And when cattle ranchers choose a single drug treatment, they always pick estrogen. This is because estrogen's role is important. Think about it, how many people report that when using AI's their gains are diminished? AI's reduce estrogen levels which, in turn, reduce GH and IGF-1 levels.

I have a buddy that has done 2 cycles. The first he used Testosterone enanthat at 500 mg per week with Arimidex at 0.5 EOD. His second cycle consisted of 600 mg of testosterone cypionate per week with 40 mg of Dbol per day (with .5mg Arimidex per day). He ate well and trained intensely yet he wasn't making the gains he expected to make considering the drugs he was using. This friend made an appoment with his dpctor and the doctor ordered a total testosterone and total estrogen blood test. It turned out, his estrogen was exteremly low.. He then finished his cycle and did a proper pct and took time off to recover ..

Than he did another cycle using Dianabol , testosterone enanthate at 600 mg per week, and no AI. This time his body responded incredibly. People that didnt see him for a few months didnt even reconize him. He went beck to the doctor and asked for blood work while he was on cycle (7 weeks into the latest cycle). This time around, his estrogen was high (around 300 ng/ml with 120 ng/ml or less being considered norma. Likewise, his strength was through the roof and he reported a great sense of well being and engery associated with what he was doing. There were no real side-effects that were where experencied. He also never looked real bloated.

Let's not forget, gynecomastia (bitch tits) thrive on high estrogen levels so you never to let that hormone climb too high. Remember, minimize the breast's exposuret to estrogen; but don't get rid of it complety.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i think with the dose of test u running along with adex and pct u have sated u don't need to add anything else.

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    I am also following this as I am at .5mg adex ed,and wonder if thats too much....my concerns are that although libido is up ,orgasms are a struggle and I wonder if low E makes this so??

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    your test mg's are not at a high end dose. run the .25 mg eod not ed. Should help with your low estro problems
    that is not a lot of test converting to estrogen so you could be limiting your gains with an AI dose that is too high. keep in mind

i don't feel that the ai is limiting my gains. at a guess i've probally lost 5lb's of fat along with gaining 5lb, i am also weighing myself first thing before breakfast after taking a shit. obvisously i can weight myself later in the day and be up nearly 10lb but as you know this is kidding urself. i think i will just carry on with the ai right though pct.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i don't feel that the ai is limiting my gains. at a guess i've probally lost 5lb's of fat along with gaining 5lb, i am also weighing myself first thing before breakfast after taking a shit. obvisously i can weight myself later in the day and be up nearly 10lb but as you know this is kidding urself. i think i will just carry on with the ai right though pct.
    Thats confusing mate, you start a post on driving estrogen to low but you won't take any of the advice given. You don't need that much adex, as said EOD would be plenty on a low dose test.
    Of course, it's your choice.

i hadn't actually thought about low estrogen during the cycle, i was commenting on "carrying the ai on through pct". i will take the advice about dropping the adex to .25mg eod. whats your opinion on keeping estro under control during the cycle and then driving it to low during pct? as in should i just keep the adex at .25mg or get aromasin for pct

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i hadn't actually thought about low estrogen during the cycle, i was commenting on "carrying the ai on through pct". i will take the advice about dropping the adex to .25mg eod. whats your opinion on keeping estro under control during the cycle and then driving it to low during pct? as in should i just keep the adex at .25mg or get aromasin for pct
    Thats exactly what i'd do. Plus of course if you want to add aromasin to your PCT thats also a good option.
    Some would just carry the adex through, but IMO aromasin would be much better.

well its been five days since lowering the adex to .25 eod, and i've noticed no difference in water bloat (still feel like this is nxt to none) also a slight pain in my left shoulder has now gone! i read that vlow estrogen can cause joint problems.

Thread Information