Thread: Winny on woman

sergioitalian is offline New Member

Lightbulb Winny on woman

My wife would like to lose some weight and we are thinking about 50 mg EW of winstrol + clenbuterol 2 weeks followed by ephedrine 2 more weeks, diet and cardio are fine, the problem is the age, 37, metabolism is not anymore like when she was 20 years old.

Since winstrol has an 8 hour active life is it better to inject the 15-20 mg EOD ?
    We would like to keep the syringe in the fridge, is it a good idea ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To lose weight i would attack this issuse via diet and cardio and drop the winny, no need for it, also dont cycle clen with ECA - you wont up-regulate the beta 2 receptors because it also effects the beta 2 receptors (also targets other receptors aswell) so it wont be effective fat burner

Thx Marcus, we already tried, we both did metabolic diet, I lost a good amount of fat, she lost really just a few and believe me, she sweat like an animal in the gym

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    25mcg of cytomel every day plus a compound cream of mcg dose test + pregnenolone + estradiol. no need for steroids dude, unless she was a beast when she was 20...

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    25mcg of cytomel every day plus a compound cream of mcg dose test + pregnenolone + estradiol. no need for steroids dude, unless she was a beast when she was 20...
    She told me to be kinda scared about T3, she had one out of 4 parathyroids removed when she was young and she's afraid to mess up everything.
    In your opinion it's safer T3 than moderate doses of winny.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    HOLD UP, let's do this the right way

first off, have her post her diet so we can make sure it's good(no offense meant, but you know how important it is)

next start her with cardio 5-6x a weeks for 30-40minutes on an empty stomach or after workout, whichever if feasible

now for some questions

has she ever used clen before? if so what was her experience?

if it was too strong how about albuterol?

instead of winny how about anavar ? it's very mild and is known for helping with fat loss? here's some info

Avavar FAQ
    Anavar FAQ - A great read.

next, what are her workouts like, have you tried incorporating supersets with 2-3 different muscle groups so that she is in constant motion, this is a great way to burn extra calories as it puts your body under constant stress and doesn't take long to complete a great workout

if not, then i would add some in, or if you need some help designing one then post her workout and i'll help you with it

Hello I am sergioitalians wife. I thought it would be easier to tell you what I am doing instead of him.
    Ok diet. I am eating about a 1150 cal a day diet.
    breakfast: small banana not super ripe (max 110g of fruit) 15 g almonds and 55g of lean beaf (slightly dried)
    lunch: 200g pollo or fish, 15 g olive oil and veggies at will
    snack: 40 g of a protein bar (low carb bar)
    Dinner: 200g pollo, 15g olive oil, veggies at will
    Pre bed : 15 g protein powder in water.

Work out at this point is 3 times a week (due to work and fam) My weight training which consists of sumo squats,pull ups (counter weight), dips (counter weight) and push ups. These are reps of 15 sets of 3... done with out pause. Example: 15 pull ups-15dips-15 squats- 15 pushups--- start again. Cardio: I was doing interval training for 40 mins (between treadmill, stepper, and cycle)for months with out results- Currently I change that to a 40 min workout treadmill at a 12% grade ,velocity 5.5 (mach. reads 415 cal/per WO ).

Never used clen before now. Just started... seems to give me a charge and a ton of energy during WO ( currently using 10 mcg) Note *used only 2 times so far*

I thought that winny and anavar are almost the same ???? am I mistaken????

My husband left out that I gave birth to 3 children and quit smoking in May. I am sure that should help in understanding that my system is coming to a screaming halt I find that even with clean eating (an occasional free day) and BREAKING MY ASS in the gym, my body is holding on to the fat.

Quote Originally Posted by sergioitalian View Post
    Hello I am sergioitalians wife. I thought it would be easier to tell you what I am doing instead of him.
    Ok diet. I am eating about a 1150 cal a day diet.what do you weight and how tall are you, that is nothing, you are probably putting your body in a starvation state, btw, if anything i say i new to you then ask and i'll explain(not trying to say you're not intellectual)
    breakfast: small banana not super ripe (max 110g of fruit) 15 g almonds and 55g of lean beaf (slightly dried)
    lunch: 200g pollo or fish, 15 g olive oil and veggies at will
    snack: 40 g of a protein bar (low carb bar)
    Dinner: 200g pollo, 15g olive oil, veggies at will
    Pre bed : 15 g protein powder in water.

Work out at this point is 3 times a week (due to work and fam) My weight training which consists of sumo squats,pull ups (counter weight), dips (counter weight) and push ups. These are reps of 15 sets of 3... done with out pause. Example: 15 pull ups-15dips-15 squats- 15 pushups--- start again. Cardio: I was doing interval training for 40 mins (between treadmill, stepper, and cycle)for months with out results- Currently I change that to a 40 min workout treadmill at a 12% grade ,velocity 5.5 (mach. reads 415 cal/per WO ).

Never used clen before now. Just started... seems to give me a charge and a ton of energy during WO ( currently using 10 mcg) Note *used only 2 times so far*
    i would perfer you just use this for now, i'll help you change your diet around and i think you will see noticeable change
    I thought that winny and anavar are almost the same ???? am I mistaken????
    here are their profiles
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)

My husband left out that I gave birth to 3 children and quit smoking in May. I am sure that should help in understanding that my system is coming to a screaming halt I find that even with clean eating (an occasional free day) and BREAKING MY ASS in the gym, my body is holding on to the fat.

i think you should hold off on the winny and var for now and just add one thing at a time, i REALLY think that with clen, a revised diet, and a good workout regimen that you will be happy with the results

I weigh about 150 lbs and I am 5'8", athletic build -means I do have muscles I am comfortable in size 7 pants. Looking to go to a size 4-5 and be more ripped. I know that I am about 200 cal under my basal. I have trouble getting the other snack in (LACK OF HUNGER) I am already forcing myself at 5 times a day.

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Very similar to my wifes story...she works out so hard and has for so long...no results for over a years efforts. Then we put her on a diet that meant she ate more!!!
    She is no longer hungry all the time and neither is she cold all day!!
    Here it is in a nutshell.
    10mg of anavar /day in the am
    cardio first thing 20 minutes
    preworkout shake with hemp protein ,whey isolate and a postworkout powder. Drink half
    workout for 40 minutes.
    post workout shake simply drink the other half
    breakfast 2 eegs and 2 additional egg whites 1 pc whole wheat bread and 1/4 cup oatmeal.
    lunch chicken breast and veggies.
    snack protein bar or the rest of the previous lunch.
    dinner. always a salad and either chicken ,beef or tuna.
    prebed a casein shake.

before this the wife would have just one egg and toast and for lunch a tiny lunch or just a salad...then a decent dinner....
    So you can see her consumption is up and so is the meal frequency.
    I felt like she was not eating enough to support any muscle building even though she worked out so hard and her body was in fact in the stasis of survival...protecting her fat as she was starving for calories to support her daily needs and cover the expended energy of her hard workouts.
    It worked awesome...she has put on some great muscle and shape and is fitting smaller pants.
    You sound so similar...so IMO get those calories up to build some muscle and just use a little anavar.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Phate has it right! Not eating nearly enough. Eating more food will speed up the metabolism.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    ^completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    HOLD UP, let's do this the right way

first off, have her post her diet so we can make sure it's good(no offense meant, but you know how important it is)

next start her with cardio 5-6x a weeks for 30-40minutes on an empty stomach or after workout, whichever if feasible

now for some questions

has she ever used clen before? if so what was her experience?

if it was too strong how about albuterol?

instead of winny how about anavar ? it's very mild and is known for helping with fat loss? here's some info

Avavar FAQ
    Anavar FAQ - A great read.

next, what are her workouts like, have you tried incorporating supersets with 2-3 different muscle groups so that she is in constant motion, this is a great way to burn extra calories as it puts your body under constant stress and doesn't take long to complete a great workout

if not, then i would add some in, or if you need some help designing one then post her workout and i'll help you with it
    Hi,me again, sergioitalian's wife . I went for a 2.5 mile run this morning on an empty stomach. I was starving all day. I had no problem eating my allowances and even ate that snack that I was missing for so much time I usually do my workouts after work... so this was a big surprise to be so hungry all day.Thanks for making eating every 3 hours less difficult

I read the info (links) thanks a ton for the info it may prove to be useful in the future.

If I want to weigh 130-135 lbs (which is a 15 lb to 20 lb loss) how many calories a day should I be eating to thin out?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    This question is ridicilious.

Diet is the only answer.. she needs to keep at it.. It takes some woman a long time to get to that desired weight, but it is possible.

Don't do winny, cause u're on cycle, than you're off cycle.. who cares..

just diet.

Quote Originally Posted by sergioitalian View Post
    Hi,me again, sergioitalian's wife . I went for a 2.5 mile run this morning on an empty stomach. I was starving all day. I had no problem eating my allowances and even ate that snack that I was missing for so much time I usually do my workouts after work... so this was a big surprise to be so hungry all day.Thanks for making eating every 3 hours less difficult

personally i don't like running for losing weight, unless you can keep your heart rate under 130 or so during running, the last thing you want is to push your body into gluconeogenesis

I read the info (links) thanks a ton for the info it may prove to be useful in the future.

If I want to weigh 130-135 lbs (which is a 15 lb to 20 lb loss) how many calories a day should I be eating to thin out?
    first use this formula and tell us what you get, and be honest with the activity multiplier, in fact ask your husband to do the multiplier part for you so you get an unbiased view

Women: BMR = 655 + (9.6 X wt in kg) + (1.8 X ht in cm) - (4.7 X age in years)

Sedentary = BMR X 1.2 (little or no exercise, desk job)
    Lightly active = BMR X 1.375 (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk)
    Mod. active = BMR X 1.55 (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk)
    Very active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk)
    Extr. active = BMR X 1.9 (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training, i.e marathon, contest etc.)

once you know that post it and i'll help you create a diet that you can maintain since work and such need to be considered

btw, if eating enough food becomes a problem, as it sometimes does with people that haven't been eating enough due to the stomach shrinking to compensate for lack of volume of food, the addition of cyanocobalamin(b12) injections could prove a good addition

Thread Information