sirflexalot is offline New Member

pct and sex drive?

Obviously while on a test cycle your sex drive is high....but i was curious during pct how much on average do you think it drops?..for example...i will be going to see my ex girl in cali in march and i am wondering if i should just run the cycle a little longer and stay on like trt dose so i will still have crazy drive in bed till i get back..then do pct...or do you think with proper pct i will be fine?....i am currently on 3rd week of test C but only 250mg a week....i was planing on running this for 15 weeks...but because of going to see her...i might just run it till i get back from seeing her in march..then do pct....which do u think is best choice?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im paranoid and I was in your same situation...I had to go to russia to see my girfriend...i was on enanth then...I finished my last dose and flew over...was there for 3 weeks and had a great sex drive for those 3 weeks...but like clock work...like the day i got back...my libido dropped...so it really depends on how long you will be there...

If you are going longer...and can transport it(which i obviously could not) you may want to stay on....

If you start taking hcg 3 wks befor the end of you cycle and 3 wks after in additon to your pct, whatever it is you should be fine...

Thread Information