Thread: HCG = a waste?

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member

HCG = a waste?

Who here has experience with the use of HCG on cycle?

I was considering injecting every 2/3 days on cycle then taking a reduced amount off cycle.

I know you should inject once a day or once every other day, however that is simply too much hassle.

Anyone just believe using HCG on cycle is just a waste of time?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you care about your health and future then its definatly not a waste of your time. if your doing a 10 week test cycle then it isnt a necessity but if your doing 14+ weeks of test and a 19nor then its definatly in your best intrest to use it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    It depends on your vanity I suppose, I do sometimes run HCG on cycle but havent always used it. I cant see how its 2 much hassle myself, all it requires is sorting it out into either a vial or pre-loaded in syringes and its ready for the next time you use it, easy imo m8

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    if you care about your health and future then its definatly not a waste of your time. if your doing a 10 week test cycle then it isnt a necessity but if your doing 14+ weeks of test and a 19nor then its definatly in your best intrest to use it
    Agreed.

yeah its better to use then later on thinking "i shud have used it in cycle too".

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Anyone who says that HCG is waste should be banned lol ... j/k ... Nah bro, HCG is an amazing drug that was manufactured from the piss of pregnant horses i believe. Only because of this drug people can stay on for years and then recover. Back in the 80's people didn't have this luxury. Now, its more like mandatory for AAS user ( ages 60 and up not included). U can't say "no" , but its just as stupid if u have a chance to do a plastic surgery with no visible scar and u prefer to do it yourself- stitch it up "Rambo I" style. Dumb ? Very !

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    i think hcg should always be included on cycle no matter how long the thing is that the dosing has to be in check.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    Who here has experience with the use of HCG on cycle?

I was considering injecting every 2/3 days on cycle then taking a reduced amount off cycle.

I know you should inject once a day or once every other day, however that is simply too much hassle.

Anyone just believe using HCG on cycle is just a waste of time?
    You don't have to use it ED or EOD.
    It can help kickstart recovery pre PCT after a long cycle.
    Some ppl don't get much nut shrinkage, others just use it for vanity.
    PRIDE, it's pregnant womens urine LOL and no it's not only because of this drug that ppl can stay on a long time, it has it's uses as iv'e said.

Thread Information