chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Testesterone Levels

Well i just got off the phone with Doc and he said my test levels were 265 which is way on the low side. i havent cycled in 14 months and was about to start one up. He is gonna prescribe me testesterone patches for it today. Does anyone know about these? Im i gonna have to scratch my cycle. Please help. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    He is prescribing you Test replacement because your test levels are low. Test patches are designed to pass a steady dose of testosterone into the body via the skin. If your going to go back on a cycle tell the doctor and there will be no need for the patches because your test will be sky high soon!! Patches are a poor therapy to TRT/HRT IMHO.

yea just got back from him,, gave me adroderm patches,, said to call him in a month to see how i feel,, ill just get them and save them i guess. wonder if they can be incorporated in my pct after cycle?

korsow is offline Associate Member
    People dont generally use testosterone in PCT since it will keep your natural test levels low.. How old are you? Im curious why the doc didnt even try to give you some HCG shots or Clomid or something to see if it could help, or send you to an endo

31,, he said i didnt have to do them cause my sex drive and other stuff seems normal but i said i try them for a month and we get back together to talk about it,, i just went in for a full physical but wanted them checked cause i felt they were on the low side all my life.
    And any time a doc says hes gonna prescribe me test i had to take him up on it

korsow is offline Associate Member
    true true, ;-)

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    Total Testosterone levels for the normal adult male. 285-800ng/dl. This could vary depending on the labs machines.

Thread Information