Jeff2theleft is offline New Member

Question Help, Hungry For Knowledge, about to start my first cycle

Hello everyone,
    first off I like to state that any information you give me will be greatly appreciated.

Now I been workout for 3 years, so I pretty much got a good cutting diet plan as well as bulking diet plan. I'm 5'11, 178lbs 16% BF. My goal is just to build lean mass (pretty much knock em dead this upcoming Summer on the beach).

Let me start by saying I had a friend who gave me a bottle (please forgive me if I don't know the slang term) of Test-300 Testosterone Cypionate and a couple of of Syringes. I been out of the gym since September because of a change in gym. However as of last week I'm back in the gym. Now before I start my cycle (which would be 1/1/09) I would like to gather as much information as possible. With that being said if you guys can answer a couple of questions for me.

1. Is there any recommended "stack" I should take with Testosterone Cyp, I hear alot of dicussion about Nolvadex and Proviron , if so where can I buy that??please keep in mind I'm located in Boston, MA) and how do I stack them?

2. As far as diet and over the counter suppliments, is it ok to take Beta-Alanine, Nitric oxide?

3. Last but deinitely not least is a diet question, is there anything I should avoid when on my cycle? I was going to go Whey Protein and Casein Protein, but should I double up on carbs (meaning 2-3g per pound)? Or should I stick with slow carb and only use fast carb after workout with my post workout shake?

Please any information would help a lot. I'm planning on keep you guys on this site posted, will soon post before pictures once I start my cycle. Thanks again fellas!!

Sorry for the long post, I'm just hungry for knowledge and this is not something I could ask anyone at a gym.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2theleft View Post
    Hello everyone,
    first off I like to state that any information you give me will be greatly appreciated.

Now I been workout for 3 years, so I pretty much got a good cutting diet plan as well as bulking diet plan. I'm 5'11, 178lbs 16% BF. My goal is just to build lean mass (pretty much knock em dead this upcoming Summer on the beach).
    YOU ARE NOT READY FOR AS YET, POST YOUR DIET FOR CRITIQUE
    Let me start by saying I had a friend who gave me a bottle (please forgive me if I don't know the slang term) of Test-300 Testosterone Cypionate and a couple of of Syringes. I been out of the gym since September because of a change in gym. However as of last week I'm back in the gym. Now before I start my cycle (which would be 1/1/09) I would like to gather as much information as possible. With that being said if you guys can answer a couple of questions for me.

1. Is there any recommended "stack" I should take with Testosterone Cyp, I hear alot of dicussion about Nolvadex and Proviron , if so where can I buy that??please keep in mind I'm located in Boston, MA) and how do I stack them?

2. As far as diet and over the counter suppliments, is it ok to take Beta-Alanine, Nitric oxide?

3. Last but deinitely not least is a diet question, is there anything I should avoid when on my cycle? I was going to go Whey Protein and Casein Protein, but should I double up on carbs (meaning 2-3g per pound)? Or should I stick with slow carb and only use fast carb after workout with my post workout shake?

Please any information would help a lot. I'm planning on keep you guys on this site posted, will soon post before pictures once I start my cycle. Thanks again fellas!!

Sorry for the long post, I'm just hungry for knowledge and this is not something I could ask anyone at a gym.
    how long have you been training?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Agree with Phate.

You dont sound ready yet.

But on the plus side, you sound very eagar to learn, which is good because you are in the best place to do so.

Welcome to AR!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You are no where near ready to start using steroids dude. Have a read through all of this. It will answer pretty much all of your questions http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

I've been training for 3 years for mass. Although I respect your advice, however I'm not sure I made myself clear in my post. I was planning on starting my cycle in January. So I'm hoping to gather as much information as possible, I got to tell ya, so far this web site rates #1 in book, war4BTT thank for welcoming me. For record can anyone answer those questions, as I read further on this forum. Hey Kale thanks for the link.

I've been training for 3 years for mass. Although I respect your advice, however I'm not sure I made myself clear in my post. I was planning on starting my cycle in January. So I'm hoping to gather as much information as possible, I got to tell ya, so far this web site rates #1 in book, war4BTT thank for welcoming me. For record can anyone answer those questions, as I read further on this forum. Hey Kale thanks for the link.
    apparently you don't respect our advice since you three people telling you that you aren't ready yet you persist

let me explain my reasoning

first off, i promise you your diet/training is at the very least, not very good, though i would bet that they are horrible(no offense, but 90% of the people that come on here and say there diet is good actually have horrible diets), by your stats this is obvious

second, by starting AS before reaching your genetic potential you limit your future growth dramatically

i could go on forever like this but let me sum it up, from the stats that YOU have provided we can tell that something you are doing is not working, and until you figure out what that is and correct it, AS will not be able to assist you

Dude you don't know what my diet consist of. Maybe I had it wrong I was just looking for some information not someone who don't know from a hole I tell me about how horrible my diet is because I'm ignorant to steriods . So because I don't know about steroids it's obvious I don't know about bodybuilding. Thanks for your opion which was absolutely NO HELP.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ No... Your post saying your diet isnt good indicates that you dont know about Bodybuilding...

Diet and training are number one bro. Without them, AAS wont do much for you.

Im sorry dude, but when you give such a childish response to people trying to help you, they arent gonna help you...

Dude you don't know what my diet consist of. Maybe I had it wrong I was just looking for some information not someone who don't know from a hole I tell me about how horrible my diet is because I'm ignorant to steriods. So because I don't know about steroids it's obvious I don't know about bodybuilding. Thanks for your opion which was absolutely NO HELP.
    you're right, i don't know what you're diet consists of and i probably shouldn't have jumped the gun on my statement, so for that i apologize

we just don't want you to do something you will later regret and i can almost promise you will regret this because you can gain alot more naturally, trust me on this one, i'm almost 5 inches shorter than you and 30lbs heavier, btw, i've never cycled before so it's all from my diet and training

so how bout posting your diet in detail and if it's a good diet then you can have the satisfaction of watching me eat my words

You know, forget I even post. I for some reason thought I could get alot of information on this board, but all I get is insults and bunch smart ass. Yet still no one could tell me what's Nolvadex nor Proviron . War4BTT go **** your self idiot (childish enough for you you dumb ass). No once did I say my diet isn't good. Again thanks for absolutely no help on this message board. Not blaming everyone who is a member here , just these two idiots who think their God because they been members longer than me. Well no worries, I'll find a different website where people don't have the ego's you supposely have "Mr I'm too good at bodybuilding to answer your question". Thanks for the good representation of this website.

Thread Information