toneloc85 is offline Associate Member

a few ?'s about my cycle

ok i am 4 injections in or 10 days into my cycle of test cyp. at 250mg every third day (mon-thurs..ect) my questions are-

1. my pct is nolva 20mg ed/clomid 50mg ed, i was going to throw in an herbal test booster for libido, and was wondering if i also used 6-oxo if that would be benificial for me?

2. i have 30ml so it will be more than a little over a 12 week cycle, and was wondering if it is ok to run the test for longer than 12 weeks, and how it would effect pct?

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    bump for answers

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    herbal test boosters n 6-oxo not required would be a waste of money which you could be buying more nolva/clomib with, just joined the site so answering as many questions as possible

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toneloc85 View Post
    ok i am 4 injections in or 10 days into my cycle of test cyp. at 250mg every third day (mon-thurs..ect) my questions are-

1. my pct is nolva 20mg ed/clomid 50mg ed, i was going to throw in an herbal test booster for libido, and was wondering if i also used 6-oxo if that would be benificial for me?

2. i have 30ml so it will be more than a little over a 12 week cycle, and was wondering if it is ok to run the test for longer than 12 weeks, and how it would effect pct?
    is this a first cycle? if so then stop at 12 weeks if your more advanced then going more then 12 is up to you and how you reaact and how strong a pct is,
    with only test you shouldent be TO shutdown so recovery will be decent,
    its not like your running a 19nor in there
    and i would take the herbal test and 6 oxo in the pct if i was you
    i use things like that as a "kitchen sink" aditive list and it helps some but
    on cycle wont do crap

Thread Information