redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Adding clen for last 12 days over kill?

I`m currently closing out an awesome cycle which has 12 days left before I`m off on vacation to Cuba for a week. I just received some clen which I was thinking of running that last 12 days before I go heres what I`m currently on:

weeks
    1-12 Test C 600mg/week
    2-11 Tren E 400mg/week
    9-12 Winny 100mg ed

Would running the clen be overkill? I am cutting and hardening up nicely right now but the clen could be the finishing touch. Any thoughts I have never run clen before but know the protocol.

Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Clen is good for PCT and found it to be of great benefit in this period, also i would run the winny up to pct start time, this will help with gains/maintenance.

I dont really want to bring the winny to Cuba but I could run it the week after leading into PCT. So you say just wait for pct? probably for the best I have cut down to 222lbs at about 12% now which is easily the best shape of my life will post up some pics when cycle is done.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I dont really want to bring the winny to Cuba but I could run it the week after leading into PCT. So you say just wait for pct? probably for the best I have cut down to 222lbs at about 12% now which is easily the best shape of my life will post up some pics when cycle is done.
    Personally i would run the winny right up to start time for pct and start clen at this time also.. sounds all good and would like to see pics, well done

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i'm not trying i hijack the thread, but could you explain your reasoning for using clen in pct? i have heard this before, but have never brought into it as clen is used to cut? which is the last thing you want to do in pct? i asking for you to share you knowledge here, not to say you are wrong.

Clen is great for cutting but is also mildy anabolic which helps prevent muscle wasting and can help hold gains from the cycle. Thats my take on it.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i'm not trying i hijack the thread, but could you explain your reasoning for using clen in pct? i have heard this before, but have never brought into it as clen is used to cut? which is the last thing you want to do in pct? i asking for you to share you knowledge here, not to say you are wrong.
    Clen can help you burn those extra calories you ingest during PCT without eating muscle. I think the belief that clen is anabolic is over stated.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Clen in PCT is good Bro...I like its anti-catabolic properties...

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Clen in PCT is good Bro...I like its anti-catabolic properties...
    Way to keep it short and sweet INKY......

Thread Information