Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

suspected kidney pain with high test cycle

i have recently been getting very dull aches in my lower back several times a day. Nothing that hurts me alot or slows me down at all. I at first thought it was lower back muscles as id recently started deadlifting again, but im leaning more towards it being kidney pain.

I am drawing towards the end of the third week of a test/deca cycle, nothing uncommon, as i usually use these along with tren , but tren kills my appetite so this time i thought id experiment with double the dosage that i normally use.

My cycle is 2000mg Test E and 200mg Deca each week.
    I am just experimenting with the high dosage of test as ive read several accounts of users who went that high and do so regularly, so wanted to see how my body responded.

Is the test the likely culprit for the kidney pain?

I am also using melanotan II, have been on for about 6 weeks, i heard somewhere that this can sometimes cause kidney problems

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say back of the test dose immediately and go see a doctor not something to screw around with.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's highly unlikely that it has anything to do with your kidneys. In 99.9% a kidney problem is acute, IE, no dull ache, so don't worry mate imo it's not a problem.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why such a high test dosage, with a nothing Deca dose.......

im only using deca for its joint-soothing effects, and 200mg works fine. The test dose is an experiment, which im hoping will prove to myself that less is actually more

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    what kind of prevents (gyno) are you running with 2 grams, or has it become a factor yet. Sometimes I feel like the prevents have more sides than the test.

all i use is nolvadex and aromasin , although saying that i have only just added those. I rarely suffer with gyno, but when i do its always just a tiny lump that is not visible, and then i get on the anti e's to keep it at bay. Has worked so far

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your taking 2000mgs of test a week to prove less is actually better? why wouldnt you use 750mgs a week and prove that by having great results? high doses will almost always yield better results but they also yield more sides. your goal should be to get the best gains you can out of the lowest dose possible.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Are you seeing nay results yet? How are results/gains etc?

no im just hoping less is actually better. 1000Mgs is a great dose for me, minimal sides and nice results, i very much enjoy that dosage and had no plans of changing it. But, my goals are to add alot more muscle to my frame, and obviously sooner rather than later, and read afew accounts on here saying that if you want big results, you have to throw caution to the wind occasionally and use big dosages. I am very much health conscious, but i am also someone who likes to try new things and experiment, taking educated risks if i think there is a chance it may be worth it.

If my results show considerably better gains, and not much more sides than normal then i may do this again in the future. If the case is different then i wont. If sides become harsh then i will back off. Im not just doing this out of stupidity, if you check my history on here it shows that i read well into everything i put into my body. Besides, this cycle is costing me double as to what i normally use, so im not taking it lightly.

This is my second and last cycle along side my 12 month GH usage, after this cycle i plan on taking around 6 months off of everything apart from natural supps. Then get blood work done.

P.S the suspected kidney pains havent been happening for the past few days now. Am now going to go check BP.

Glover: Nothing different than normal has happened so far, as i said, just finishing the end of week 3, have filled out with alittle bit of water and sex drive is increasing.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    your taking 2000mgs of test a week to prove less is actually better? why wouldnt you use 750mgs a week and prove that by having great results? high doses will almost always yield better results but they also yield more sides. your goal should be to get the best gains you can out of the lowest dose possible.
    pt hit the nail on the head, i agree, 'your goal should be to get the best gains you can out of the lowest dose possible'.....

whiteknucks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    no im just hoping less is actually better. 1000Mgs is a great dose for me, minimal sides and nice results, i very much enjoy that dosage and had no plans of changing it. But, my goals are to add alot more muscle to my frame, and obviously sooner rather than later, and read afew accounts on here saying that if you want big results, you have to throw caution to the wind occasionally and use big dosages. I am very much health conscious, but i am also someone who likes to try new things and experiment, taking educated risks if i think there is a chance it may be worth it.

If my results show considerably better gains, and not much more sides than normal then i may do this again in the future. If the case is different then i wont. If sides become harsh then i will back off. Im not just doing this out of stupidity, if you check my history on here it shows that i read well into everything i put into my body. Besides, this cycle is costing me double as to what i normally use, so im not taking it lightly.

This is my second and last cycle along side my 12 month GH usage, after this cycle i plan on taking around 6 months off of everything apart from natural supps. Then get blood work done.

P.S the suspected kidney pains havent been happening for the past few days now. Am now going to go check BP.

Glover: Nothing different than normal has happened so far, as i said, just finishing the end of week 3, have filled out with alittle bit of water and sex drive is increasing.
    i would recommend a urine test...i had dull pains for a few weeks and then had a kidney stone attack! it felt like i had several crushed vertabrae and death was near

Thread Information