lakris is offline New Member

Equipose and test e first cycle

Going to start my first real cycle soon. Done two tbol only cycles with god strenght gains but want to put one a lot more mass this time.

The problem is that I am obviesly sensitive to estrogen, got a small case of gyne in puberty which is going to be operated away in a couple of days.
    I wanted to do test only but because i would probebly have to run a lot of nolvadex I opted to use eq with small doses of test. With nolvadex on hand of course

This will be my cycle:
    Equipose 600mg a week 1-16
    test e 250mg a week 1-10
    tbol 50mg ed 1-4

My stats, 187 cm, weight about 100kg bench press 120kg, sqat and deadlift 140.. Have some back problems so cant push myself so much at deadlift and squats..

Well what do you guys think of this cycle? What gains are possible? Is it possible to get estrogen related sides(gyne) with a so low dose of test e?

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    if youve got gyno issues why dont you run cycle with an AI im sure if you assked around youd get more advice on it

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    if youve got gyno issues why dont you run cycle with an AI im sure if you assked around youd get more advice on it
    Agree, low dose adex throught would be a good option.

Maybe not a bad idea. I will consider it. Then I could bump it up to 500mg test e a week for 10 weeks. Either way this transformation will be awsome, if i can bulk up to a semi lean 110kg i will be more than pleased. I am looking for some size but mostly strength. Hoping to be able to bench 300lbs by the end of the year

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you didn't get gyno with Dbol only cycles, I would not be too worried about test. Like Lats said, low dose AI throughout cycle, .25mg ED.

I did get it some time in puberty.. But i did not use dbol , i used t-bol. A big difference..

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    First off, if your running your first cycle, we recommend you run a Test only cycle.
    Secondly, You should be running more Test then EQ each week.
    Third, You should be running your Test longer then your EQ for the overall duration of your cycle.

Did you bother to do any research?

did you bother reading anything

i have done my resarch eq is recommended to use up to 16 weeks and at a dose of 600mg a week. EQ takes some time to kick in..

It does not convert to estrogen. Test does and i was going to use test only first with nolvadex . But after checking up the price of all the nolvadex i would need to use to play it safe I thought the cost was to high. Remember that i dont live where you live.. cost may vary from contry to contry..

So i opted for eq and wanted to put in small amount of test just to try it out, if i could stand it i could up the dose. And the t bol I am going to use because i have it around.

So explain why i should have a higher dose test than eq? And why should i be running test for longer than eq?

I

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ agreed.

1-16test e 500mg week
    1-14 EQ 500mg week
    Adex 1-18 0.25 - 0.5 EOD

PCT
    week 19-21 NOlva 40,20,20
    week 19-21 Clomid 100, 50, 50(most ppl dont like clomid sides)

Maybe you guys doe things a little different over their. Most people over here dont run test that long. EQ is pretty weak i have heard and should be run for at least 14 weeks for good results.

I have all ready placed my order but i am trying to get my hands on some arimidex . If i can get it i will start of slow with the test and if i can handle 500mg i may try to use it for the lenght of the cycle..

For a first it is kind of long, but i will probably give some great gains.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR View Post
    First off, if your running your first cycle, we recommend you run a Test only cycle.
    Secondly, You should be running more Test then EQ each week.
    Third, You should be running your Test longer then your EQ for the overall duration of your cycle.

Did you bother to do any research?
    Why do you need to run more test than EQ?
    Why should you be running the test longer than the EQ?

Thread Information