Thread: Anavar Stack?

Rockstar18 is offline Junior Member

Anavar Stack?

Hi I was wondering what a good stack for anavar . Im a soccer player and Im want to lose fat while gaining lean muscle mass. I have been training hard for about three years. Im 24 years old 6'2'' and weight 210. Im not sure what my body fat is. My diet is about 3000 cal 250g protein. Does anyone have any good advice for me. Including diet and exercise and PCT.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar18 View Post
    Hi I was wondering what a good stack for anavar. Im a soccer player and Im want to lose fat while gaining lean muscle mass. I have been training hard for about three years. Im 24 years old 6'2'' and weight 210. Im not sure what my body fat is. My diet is about 3000 cal 250g protein. Does anyone have any good advice for me. Including diet and exercise and PCT.
    ANAVAR stacks well with just about anything. I like it with the TESTOSTERONES. It also stacks well with the OTC CREATINE.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test and otc creatine number one and two thing you must have there. Pct gear is also a muct have (imo)

I was thinking of taking test e but I dont know what dose I should take. For pct I was think something like nova and clomid any suggestion on doses for my pct. And also whats otc creatine stand for. Is there any need to take something for my liver while on the cycle. should I be talking nova throughtout the cycle.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    over the counter i suppose

will anavar be hard on the hair and also what test do you recommend dose also

Thread Information