handinpants is offline New Member

Smile new to this. I have igf question

I am currently rubbing on about 5 grams a day of androgel which my doctor gave to me,
    I had a friend give me some lr3 Igf1 and i am not sure how to administer it. he said to pinch an inch and inject it, but as far as dosage goes, i am not sure. i have 1 small bottle containing 1ml. am i supposed to inject the whole thing? i am looking for a syringe to get for this, but am not sure the right size i need, he says 31 gauge, i want to know how to start using it. someone please help. pm me. i'm in los angeles

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
    I am currently rubbing on about 5 grams a day of androgel which my doctor gave to me,
    I had a friend give me some lr3 Igf1 and i am not sure how to administer it. he said to pinch an inch and inject it, but as far as dosage goes, i am not sure. i have 1 small bottle containing 1ml. am i supposed to inject the whole thing? i am looking for a syringe to get for this, but am not sure the right size i need, he says 31 gauge, i want to know how to start using it. someone please help. pm me. i'm in los angeles
    Welcome to the board. But you are posting in the wrong place, there is a special section for HGH, IGF, Insulin . Re-post there.

Thread Information