Thread: HGH cycle?

BigDom08 is offline New Member

HGH cycle?

Hi, my friend is starting a hgh cycle in january for 6 months and was talking to me about it outlining all the benefits of taking it etc. I have only done a course of anavar before just to cut down really. I am now thinking about running Hgh at a low to medium dose for six months with test cycles in between. I have by no means made up my mind and would like an opinion of anyone who has taken hgh and there experience with it and if i should use it. I am nearly 19 so i know i am young if anyone can tell me what effects hgh would have in particular at this age it would be helpful, my friend said it doesnt have many sides and at my age could help height growth aswell as muscle and strength. i'm currently 6'2 and i compete as a boxer, would hgh be beneficial to a sports athlete doing a lot of cardio ?

Can i ask please to people if you reply to not just say dnt do it but explain there reason. I have a good diet train well have seen good results naturally been training for 2 years boxing weights/powerlifting for a bit over a year. I weigh bout 230lbs normally but fight at 200lbs part of the reason i want to get a bit bigger so i can no longer have the option of having to cut down

lifting stats:
    Squat 418 5 reps
    bench 315 1 rep
    Deadlift 429 4 reps
    Clean and press 264 1 rep

Thanks for help.

BigDom08 is offline New Member

bump

bump

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Way too young for steroids and even more so for HGH.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Way too young for steroids and even more so for HGH.
    Agreed, you haven't stopped growing yet naturally, so why run the risk!! forget AAS and HGH

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Your body is producing more test and growth hormone then it will at any other time in your life. Take advantage of this now. When you're in your 40's, like me, your natural test and growth hormone production will be approximately 1/2 of what it is at your age. Then Growth starts to look like a better prospect. Now, it will do very little for you.

Thread Information