does dosage effect hairloss?

im about to take 400mg of test e for 12 weeks, i was just wondering if thats going to effect my hair ? . .

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If your genetic code has MPB in store for you then yes, it is a possibility. And yes an increased dosage will exacerbate the condition. 400mg is not that high of a dose however and you may be allright. if you are really worried then you can run a 5-AR inhibitor such as finasteride. steroids only speed up the inevitable my friend.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you prone? If you are natural test levels is enough to make you lose hair, let alone 400mg/week. Like peachfuzz said, you can run a 5ar inhibitor to reduce test conversion into dht but test alone is pretty androgenic .

Yeah ill be running nizoral 2% and dutasteride ...!. i ran dbol and test e at 500mg a week . .and i noticed my hair thinned out a bit .!. if your dad and bro are balding does that mean im mpb prone guaranteed ? .

im only 22, i want my hair to last until atleast late 30's

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    No. It cab go both ways. My dad and bro are balding and so am I lol. But My uncle and youngest cousin are balding and my oldest cousin has a full head of hair.

So could it possible be just the steroids which made me thin? . i doubt that . im thinking def the dbol . i was taking it at a high dose .

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    well you can't jump to conclusions.. the truth is you could have been bald in 5 years without the steroids , or had hair into your 60's. its a pretty tough thing to call, but if your whole family is balding you're probably bound to end up that way too

so should i go ahead and do this next cycle or will i only just get thinner up top ?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    chances are youre gonna lose some hair bro

what if i use dutasteride with nizoral?

and theres so many different opinions, the guy up top , said 400mg a week should be that bad for the hair , i just gotta use some fin or dutasteride.

bump

Thread Information