Ammar is offline Senior Member

Finally I am going for it!

Hello Everyone,

I have been around these boards since 2002. I really wanted to know as much about AAS before I jumped into anything. I can really say I have done as much research as I can and finally have decided to start my first cycle. I am going with the following:

10 weeks Test E @ 500mg a week, 250mg per shot 2x a week

For PCT I already have my clomid and novla. I have not yet decided if I will also run Clen while PCT to help maintain gains. That is still in the air.

My question is really about Liquidex. I have read over and over again how its good for keeping water retention to a minimum. But the dosages I see people doing vary alot and I even read some people do not use it at all. I want to hear people's input from personal experience please. Tell me if you used it, how often you used it and what dosage you used please.

I look forward to hear from you guys and thanks for all the information on this site!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly Ive had nothing good to say about L-dex, never has done anything for me. Better chemicals out there like aromison. Watch your sodium and sugar intake, this will keep water retention down, I wouldnt use anything during unless you have estrogen related problems Little water isnt so bad, makes your shirt fit tighter.

Good luck with your cycle and congrats on doing your home work.
    Last edited by BG; 12-16-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on the cycle. From my experience, I haven't had to use an anti-e while on cycle. Not a bad idea to have one on hand, but I would hold off on it, especially with such a simple first cycle. Log planned?

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

I am leaning towards leaving it out for now. I remember reading over the Newbie Cycles thread a while back and it said to run Nolva thru out the cycle...how do you feel about that? Or just running it in PCT good enough? My friends that have done cycles in the past all have just run it during PCT.

As far as the Log goes, I was not planning on keeping an official one but I will definitely track my progess. I can post updates as often as I can!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have been around these boards since 2002. I really wanted to know as much about AAS before I jumped into anything. I can really say I have done as much research as I can and finally have decided to start my first cycle. I am going with the following:

10 weeks Test E @ 500mg a week, 250mg per shot 2x a week

For PCT I already have my clomid and novla. I have not yet decided if I will also run Clen while PCT to help maintain gains. That is still in the air.

My question is really about Liquidex. I have read over and over again how its good for keeping water retention to a minimum. But the dosages I see people doing vary alot and I even read some people do not use it at all. I want to hear people's input from personal experience please. Tell me if you used it, how often you used it and what dosage you used please.

I look forward to hear from you guys and thanks for all the information on this site!!
    IMO this is too short and its a bit high dose for a 1st timer, what are your stats?

I always read that because of the esters in Test E you want to shot 2x a week. Being that my bottles are 250 mg/ml, I will need to take 500mg per week.

My stats are 5'11, 215lbs about 12% body fat right now. I am planning on starting in about 2 weeks.

Blog Entries
    IMO go for 12 weeks, and do 400mg/week MAX.

Its your choice.

Good luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i like .25-.5 armidex eod ..id start on low end... can up if needed( if u start to retain h20). At 500mgs/week id personally use it from jump. Test dose 500/wk fine imo ...see no prob w/ 500/week. 10 -12 weeks good 1st cycle. i personally think 10 for a first go round is fine. (damn smoke u and i just disagree on everything today) Adjust diet and training accordingly and get rest and this is a sound 1st cycle if followed by good pct.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    pretty much everyone suggests 500mg/w for a first cycle. its pretty simple and 12 weeks at that dose isn't much different than 10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i like .25-.5 armidex eod ..id start on low end... can up if needed( if u start to retain h20). At 500mgs/week id personally use it from jump. Test dose 500/wk fine imo ...see no prob w/ 500/week. 10 -12 weeks good 1st cycle. i personally think 10 for a first go round is fine. (damn smoke u and i just disagree on everything today) Adjust diet and training accordingly and get rest and this is a sound 1st cycle if followed by good pct.

i just always been in favor of longer cycles, lower doses.

[QUOTE=T_Own;4339374]pretty much everyone suggests 500mg/w for a first cycle. its pretty simple and 12 weeks at that dose isn't much different than 10[/Q

In a 10 week cycle you have about 6 weeks of test "kick"
    while on 12weeks you get 8 weeks of test "kick"

your choice

Thanks for the replies again.

Any other thoughts on the Liquidex/Armidex thru out the cycle? Also, how about Nolva thru the cycle or just for PCT?

thanks everyone I really appreciate your input.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    pretty much everyone suggests 500mg/w for a first cycle. its pretty simple and 12 weeks at that dose isn't much different than 10
    In 2 weeks I can hit each body part 4 times while still on gear, AND 2 weeks is 15-16% of the total cycle length, thats significant.

In numbers, if you were to gain (lets say its a steady gain) 1 lbs/week, so 2 more weeks is 2 more lbs, is that bad!!!!!!!!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im using .5mg ldex eod on cycle. But i cant stand any sort of water log look in my face or body.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar View Post
    Thanks for the replies again.

Any other thoughts on the Liquidex/Armidex thru out the cycle? Also, how about Nolva thru the cycle or just for PCT?

thanks everyone I really appreciate your input.
    I run .5mg adex EOD as well on cycle. But Im gyno prone. It does also help keep bloat down. But, I know several people that have no problem on cycle whatsoever and have no need to run ancillaries. If you dont need it, why run it?

Like has been said, have Adex on hand, nolva for PCT on hand just in case.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    In 2 weeks I can hit each body part 4 times while still on gear, AND 2 weeks is 15-16% of the total cycle length, thats significant.

In numbers, if you were to gain (lets say its a steady gain) 1 lbs/week, so 2 more weeks is 2 more lbs, is that bad!!!!!!!!
    no no i didn't mean gains wise i meant sides wise. since he seems really worried about them. i know in terms of gains its a better route

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Sorry to hijack, but since we're on the subject; does .25 ed of arimidex have the same effect as .5 eod? Also, if your test vials are 250mg/ml, is it difficult to squeeze out 200mg only?
    Last edited by NewMuscle83; 12-16-2008 at 07:52 PM.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Stick @ 500mg/wk and make it 12 weeks.

Darksyde is offline Member
    great job on waiting until you were ready!
    something you might want to consider is 250mg every 4 days. that will slightly lower the per week dosage, reduce number of overall pins and extend your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Stick @ 500mg/wk and make it 12 weeks.
    he prolly only has enough for 10 weeks at 500 or 12 at 400.

i would start out by not taking the arimidex too find out if you even need it. If bloat becomes a problem, then start taking it, if you find that you are gyno prone then start taking it also. and keep the nolva on hand if you get some gyno symptoms, if you don't, wait untill pct to use it.

Thanks for all the replies!!

I will probably be starting Saturday or Sunday morning. I will let you know how the first shot goes!

Thread Information