Thread: primo

TndmSlt is offline New Member

primo

looking to cut and thinking of adding primo in to my cycle, but want to know if the primo will limit what i get out of the test. i was already planning on 250 test c 2/week. for 12 weeks. i was thinking of 100 primo eod. any advice is greatly appreciated.
    6 ft 200lbs 23yrs second cycle
    i will be running adex during cycle and hcg at end. pct-nolva/clomi

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Primo is a good compound mild as heck but decent permanent gains....less than 600mgs a week is a waste in my opinion....the test 2x's a week is fine..

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    surely wont limit what your will gain from the test..
    but yeah, i wouldnt run less than 600

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It wont make much difference to your cycle, it needs to be ran at high dosages to see results and thats if your one of them who respond to it, ive had success with it but only at high dose.

You also dont need to complicate things when dieting, concentrate on diet and cardio more than compounds

thanks guys. it is very expensive. and because it is such a mild compound, i am wondering if it is even worth all the money. or if my diet and cardio will be sufficient

Quote Originally Posted by TndmSlt View Post
    thanks guys. it is very expensive. and because it is such a mild compound, i am wondering if it is even worth all the money. or if my diet and cardio will be sufficient
    Like ive said, diet and cardio will be sufficient IMHO....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    primo cost $ /gains imo isnt worth it..Marcus you'll love this - my money is better spent on eq than primo for sure.... (they are diff compounds for sure that was just an example *L*)..i used it(primo) at 600mgs/weeks on a few cycles long ago and really didnt think it was worth it. Also if they arent schering amps i'd be highly suspect if they were primo at all...but i have a suspicious nature re ugl's and more so the powder sources than the ugls........ i see primo almost more muscle sparing than gains..too expensive for that...All that being said if u choose to rum primo as said above - no lower than 600mgs/weeks and id run it at least 12 weeks if u expect gains......JMO

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    primo cost $ /gains imo isnt worth it..Marcus you'll love this - my money is better spent on eq than primo for sure.... (they are diff compounds for sure that was just an example *L*)..i used it(primo) at 600mgs/weeks on a few cycles long ago and really didnt think it was worth it. Also if they arent schering amps i'd be highly suspect if they were primo at all...but i have a suspicious nature re ugl's and more so the powder sources than the ugls........ i see primo almost more muscle sparing than gains..too expensive for that...All that being said if u choose to rum primo as said above - no lower than 600mgs/weeks and id run it at least 12 weeks if u expect gains......JMO
    Jimmy, once you learn not to use EQ you will start to put on some serious size, until then lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ *L* i'll keep trying to learn from the big boys .....man im stubborn
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-20-2008 at 02:06 PM.

thanks. im going to save my money and keep focusing on diet and cardio.

Thread Information