jbess3 is offline New Member

Have a couple q's would love some help!

I'm 23 5'10 185! I have used anadrol 50 mg tabs and test 250! I saw minimal gains in size maybe 6 to seven pounds! I have 28 50 mg anadrol pills and one more 10c bottle of test 250 now! I would greatly appreciate some help on how to take it for best results,and pointers on diets and other supplements t run with it to bulk! Thanks a million jbess1

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    What is test 250? Do you mean Sust 250?

If it is Test, is it Test C, Test E, Test Prop, etc? You need to do your research on here and do some searching. The question you are asking has been answered. You are not going to be spoonfed and your question is too generalized.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test 250? Also, if you gained only six pounds from anadrol your diet needs a lot of work.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    test 250 could be e or c

thats not enough test for a real cycle and you probably do need a lot work on your diet

jbess3 is offline New Member

thanks

Thank you for the input! I read over the diet section, and got some useful info! I def eat that much if not more! Would sust 250 and anadrol eaven be a good stack for weight gains. if so how much and for how long$

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    post your diet, because if you eat well you should gain a lot more from anadrol and test first cycle

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    did you look at bulking diet or cutting diet? if you are eating more than the bulkin diet, there should be no problem putting on weight. or you just don't know how to count cal. or macros and think you are eating the necessary amounts.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Yes Sust 250 and Anadrol will bulk you up! BUT, you need to learn how to take it and you need to learn about PCT!

Answer these questions and then we will see about helping you. We are not trying to pull your chain, we just want to make sure that you are ready!

1) Stats (Age, Weight, Years lifting)
    1.5) Goals (Bulking or Diet)?
    2) Your Diet or Daily Calorie intake
    3) How do you plan to take the Sust 250 and Anadrol (if that is what you have)?
    4) How and when do you plan to do your PCT?

Thread Information