fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

steroids and sterility

i have seen many members who had their gf or wives pregnant while on but is there anyone who had permenant sterility issues due to steroid use ?

either than no one had this experience hopefully or you people dont have time to respond,lol

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    ok look , i will tell you about my own coach who is the overall champion where i live , he uses a lot of juice but is very knowledgeable about it , PLUS , he has a varicocele which is a pathologic condition in the veins of the testicle ( i have it too ) , which screws up your sperm count BIG time , plus your testosterone production AND he did father a baby not long ago . So humm..... i guess in my opinion , people who are infertile must be doing or did something very wrong while they where juicing really . When the testicles shutdown , its not like they are dead or something bro , they just "hibernate" , its the feedback system in the body which IS functioning correctly , lots of test = stop testicular secretion . simple.But the testicle is still there , and alive with blood running through it lol.

I want to read too experiences with guys who juice a lot or especially those who cruise and blast , cs i am thinking of going on it and i want to research my stuff very well before i do it and get as much experience as i can get.

So i am not technically hijacking the thread haha , i got the same question as fitguy to vets.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know of many people who have taken many serious cycles and gotten girls pregnant even in one case in just 1 shot while on a cycle getting ready for a show.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    I have read that in a lot of places and actually knew people who thought that they are shooting blanks while on , and accidentally got theirwifes pregnant lool.

sterility is a the most feared condition concerning systemic side effects of aas and localy its the hairloss and acne for sure,dont wanna loose my hair wanna have the perfect package body and looks besides i look like a monkey when hair shaved

my girlfriend got pregant when i was on a test only cycle so i know it can still happen. unless that dirty bitch was cheatin.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i have seen many members who had their gf or wives pregnant while on but is there anyone who had permenant sterility issues due to steroid use?
    No, as i'm sure you know test e has been used for many,many years as birth control, azoospermia was 99.9% reversible.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    No, as i'm sure you know test e has been used for many,many years as birth control, azoospermia was 99.9% reversible.
    thats good to hear

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    thats good to hear
    Yea if you want kids, it's great news for steroid users......

stone14 is offline Junior Member
    isnt it just a smal few that get girla pregnant while on? iv been cycling yea and half and nothing has happened?

stone14 is offline Junior Member
    wats this mean? azoospermia

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    That is a very very good point.

"Azoospermia is the medical condition of a male not having any measurable level of sperm in his semen (to the poster above)."

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Depends on your age...as you get older your sperm count reduces...

Thread Information