bahrianite is offline Associate Member

last min question

hello every one,so i am going to start my cycle tomorrow.its goiong to be a test enth,eq,and most propably decca as well i am not sure till now!!i will see what i decide on!!!this is going to be my third cycle!!now i only have one question and that is what should i do about acne guys!!i really get bad breakouts!!i was considering the following

1.for the face use salicylic 2% face wash by neutrogena and apply benzoyl peroxide 10% cream. (i am pretty sure its gonna take care for the face )

but the main problem is body acne.

2.i am thinking of taking an anti biotic through out cycle and pct,i was thinking about tetracycline.but i am not sure about dosages how many of you have used this and what dosage should i use???and how long can i safly take it without de-coloring my teeth!!

3.also i am going to take showers with lemon dish washing powder!!

please let me know guys!!thanks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    hello every one,so i am going to start my cycle tomorrow.its goiong to be a test enth,eq,and most propably decca as well i am not sure till now!!i will see what i decide on!!!this is going to be my third cycle!!now i only have one question and that is what should i do about acne guys!!i really get bad breakouts!!i was considering the following

1.for the face use salicylic 2% face wash by neutrogena and apply benzoyl peroxide 10% cream. (i am pretty sure its gonna take care for the face )

but the main problem is body acne.

2.i am thinking of taking an anti biotic through out cycle and pct,i was thinking about tetracycline.but i am not sure about dosages how many of you have used this and what dosage should i use???and how long can i safly take it without de-coloring my teeth!!3.also i am going to take showers with lemon dish washing powder!!

please let me know guys!!thanks
    IDK Bro...are you gonna use it from the start or wait to see if it gets bad...then take it??..

hey inky-e ,thanks for replyin as usual!!you are the man!!

well bro its kind of like this that i have done two cycles and gotten quite bad acne from them!!though i always had acne but never body acne untill i started juicing!!!so this time around i was thinking maybe i should start taking it right from the start!!!what do you say!!
    but i was thinking

1.the first two times i used to take all my shots once a week,and this time i am going to divide em like twice a week!!would that make a difference??

2.i am also gyno prone so i am goind to run nolvadex as well 20 mg everyday!!would this help in anyway (stupid i know) :P ??

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what is with all the exclamation marks? How about deca OR eq? I would personally choose deca.

oh sorry its just that i am used to using them a lot!!:P anyways i am going to be using the eq for sure but am not decided on he decca yet!!!anyways main problem was with acne!!do you have a suggestion?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    hey inky-e ,thanks for replyin as usual!!you are the man!!

well bro its kind of like this that i have done two cycles and gotten quite bad acne from them!!though i always had acne but never body acne untill i started juicing!!!so this time around i was thinking maybe i should start taking it right from the start!!!what do you say!!
    but i was thinking

1.the first two times i used to take all my shots once a week,and this time i am going to divide em like twice a week!! would that make a difference??

2.i am also gyno prone so i am goind to run nolvadex as well 20 mg everyday!!would this help in anyway (stupid i know) :P ??
    1. Good practice, but doubt it will help much
    2. No

here is some interesting reading for you....

"Tetracycline and anabolic steroids do not go well together. Tetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic that has many purposes. It works primarily by inhibiting protein synthesis. Since Tetracycline does exhibit this anti-anabolic effect, it is working in the opposite direction of the anabolic steroids . Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis and can encourage bacteria growth which often aggravates acne. Tetracycline may inhibit the functions of the anabolic steroids, or the anabolic steroids may inhibit the effects of the Tetracycline. Rather than try to examine which drug would come out on top, it seems the easiest solution is to not use Tetracycline while taking anabolic steroids. Other ways that athletes have been able to control acne that is caused by the use of steroids include: showering more frequently, using prescription soaps, using tanning beds, by using Retin-A and the last course might involve using Accutane, a prescription acne medication."
    -www.*******.com

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Age? training experience? cycle experience? bf? weight? height? would be helpful for sure. As far as acne could have been caused by fluctuations in your last run from using only once a week.. splitting up may help.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz;4350***
    1. Good practice, but doubt it will help much
    2. No

here is some interesting reading for you....

"Tetracycline and anabolic steroids do not go well together. Tetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic that has many purposes. It works primarily by inhibiting protein synthesis. Since Tetracycline does exhibit this anti-anabolic effect, it is working in the opposite direction of the anabolic steroids . Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis and can encourage bacteria growth which often aggravates acne. Tetracycline may inhibit the functions of the anabolic steroids, or the anabolic steroids may inhibit the effects of the Tetracycline. Rather than try to examine which drug would come out on top, it seems the easiest solution is to not use Tetracycline while taking anabolic steroids. Other ways that athletes have been able to control acne that is caused by the use of steroids include: showering more frequently, using prescription soaps, using tanning beds, by using Retin-A and the last course might involve using Accutane, a prescription acne medication."
    -www.*******.com
    hmmmm now that is something very informative!!so i think i will just skip the anti biotic crap and just run my cycle using a benzoyl peroxide soap for my body and as for the face salicylic acid face wash by neutrogena and benzoyl peroxide cream!!!and shower and use that dish washing soap ( heard a lot about it).

i plan on going for accutane after this cycle anyways because i heard it really kicks the shit out of acne once and for all!!and since i am going to keep juicing might as well take care of this issue once and for all!!!
    thanks man!!!

accutane is no joke...be sure you fully understand it before you decide to give it a run...

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    accutane is no joke...be sure you fully understand it before you decide to give it a run...
    yup i know!!!and i am gonna go to a dermatologist and have him/her do all the work!!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Splitting your shots into 2x/week instead of once will help reduce side effects, which include acne. Everyone's different, but it def cant hurt. Tanning beds do wonders for my body acne while on cycle. Just my .02. Good luck bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    at 5'10" and 165lbs you need food, not steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Splitting your shots into 2x/week instead of once will help reduce side effects, which include acne. Everyone's different, but it def cant hurt. Tanning beds do wonders for my body acne while on cycle. Just my .02. Good luck bro
    yeah i am hoping it would help!!!anyways thanks to every 1 that replied and helped!!thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    good advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    at 5'10" and 165lbs you need food, not steroids.
    better advice by detective Big.

Thread Information