flex25j is offline Junior Member

10mg a day of dbol between cycles

first of all iam 28 6' 225 dont know body fat look at my pic. but anyway i did a heavy cycle last summer for 20 weeks when i came off i did pct with hcg and nolvadex . but a friend told me take 10mg a dbol while off and i kept all my strength and most size lost some definition carrying a little more fat not much. at such a little amount will that affect my next cycle that i will be taking next month or will i still make good gains? also is 10mg of dbol a day harmful to my body and affect my test levels? iam stopping the dbol completely this last month before i start

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by flex25j View Post
    first of all iam 28 6' 225 dont know body fat look at my pic. but anyway i did a heavy cycle last summer for 20 weeks when i came off i did pct with hcg and nolvadex. but a friend told me take 10mg a dbol while off and i kept all my strength and most size lost some definition carrying a little more fat not much. at such a little amount will that affect my next cycle that i will be taking next month or will i still make good gains? also is 10mg of dbol a day harmful to my body and affect my test levels? iam stopping the dbol completely this last month before i start
    it's called bridging and not recommended IMO

what is the purpose of bridging and why is it not recomended

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    here's a good thread on the topic

bridging with 10mg of dianabol
    10 mg dianabol bridge

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by flex25j View Post
    first of all iam 28 6' 225 dont know body fat look at my pic. but anyway i did a heavy cycle last summer for 20 weeks when i came off i did pct with hcg and nolvadex. but a friend told me take 10mg a dbol while off and i kept all my strength and most size lost some definition carrying a little more fat not much. at such a little amount will that affect my next cycle that i will be taking next month or will i still make good gains? also is 10mg of dbol a day harmful to my body and affect my test levels? iam stopping the dbol completely this last month before i start
    I think its a bad idea. I think it will hinder your recovering HPTA.

yeah i will not be doing it again. i start my summer cycle next month do you still think i will make decent gains. then ill go off for 12 weeks

Thread Information