daniel_3855 is offline Member

can you inject test p 2 times per week?

ie 200mg monday 200mg thursday???

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    NO. ed or eod

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    The short answer is of course you can.

The slightly longer answer is that is not an optimal injection schedule for reasons you
    should already be familiar with.

And the longish answer is because of the short ester you will have very large spikes and dips in hormone levels with that injection frequency this in turn could potentially lead to greater instances of side effects and reduced gains.

I wouldn't do it and nobody is going to recommend you follow that course I would think.

But if your game, try it, document your experiences and give a full report.

There is nothing better at educating than a good cautionary tale.
    Last edited by anon03191970; 01-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.

thanks guys

has anyone run small doeses of prop when bridging to next cycle?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    thanks guys

has anyone run small doeses of prop when bridging to next cycle?
    why are you even thinking about bridging when you don't even know the basics yet?

i finish my test e var dbol cycle in 2 weeks so reason why iam asking....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    make sure you research the downsides of not coming off cycle before you decide the best way to do it. People do cruise but depending on where you are and your goals, I doubt you should. Age/stats/cycle experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    why are you even thinking about bridging when you don't even know the basics yet?
    I agree w/ Kratos 100% right here.... like I always do. It really is and should be only used by competitors or people over 40. Give us some stats please. If you do cruise use some HCG alongside but if you gotta ask simple questions I'd just do your PCT, up your red meat in the diet with plenty of EFA's.

thanks will just wait for 3 months to start my bulk but still need to cut bf currently on clen aswell iam 12%bf was 16% when started cycle... 2 weeks left... want to get down to 8-9% before i start my androl test c deca cycle... any input on fatt loss to help speed it up... diet pills???....

More cardio and drop your macros and calories in the diet. Thats how you would do it when you getting ready for a contest and trying to get that last bit of pesky fat off.

I suggest cardio 3x a day on your off days with a 4 day training split as it will get your metabolism reved up. Not once a day. Once in the morning, midday, evening. with a pro/fat meal after each. It also depends on your diet. I protein/carb cycle. Some do keto. Me usually 1.15 g of protein per lb on high carb days as carbs are muscle sparing. 1.3g per lb on low carb. and 1.55 per lb on no carb days when I do my cardio.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    thanks will just wait for 3 months to start my bulk but still need to cut bf currently on clen aswell iam 12%bf was 16% when started cycle... 2 weeks left... want to get down to 8-9% before i start my androl test c deca cycle... any input on fatt loss to help speed it up... diet pills???....
    Take it easy bro, you do realize Clen is not a miracle drug and has been shown to have serious side effects such as enlargement of the heart and arteries?

Stop trying to do everything in two cycles is the best advice I can give you, don't try to put your body under too much stress. IMO, a good diet can naturally lower your bf% so your already taking clen just make sure your diet is in order to and you should be good to go.

Best of luck.

thanks guys...

will look into the ketro diet... dont think i could do cardio 3 times in 1 day as i work 6 days a week.... i do cardio 5 times per week for half hour... did you say you have no carb days woudnt that result in mucle loss?

Thread Information