Thread: your experience

joiningthedarkside is offline Associate Member

your experience

ok i wanted to ask all of you guys something. after your first cycle have any of you guys decided steroids werent for you. i know since your on this website thats probibly not the case. also i wanted to know what side effects i should expect. i know everything thats possible but i want to know what (you) experienced for your self.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should have read the educational thread first bro; or you could just type in steroid side effects on google and you'll get 100,000 pages on all the same thing. i just got done with my first cycle and the only sides i experienced was extreme weight/muscle/strength gains, a little cardiovascular difficulty (trouble catching breath), and increased sex drive...thats all i had..just my $.02

ive read up on them but i just want to see what people are actually experiencing

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    to feel like a god.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't believe everything you hear on TV. A little gyno(which can be controled)and some water retention(also controlable) is all the neg. efftects I ever had. Tren is a little different. To answer the other part, it never occured to me not cycle anymore after my first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    to feel like a god.
    Never felt that one.

what about acne? i know thats possible but has it ever been over whelming for any of u?

No. Never. You seem kind of scared of these sides. Quit your worrying. What are your stats. Age? Weight? Training experience?........

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joiningthedarkside View Post
    what about acne? i know thats possible but has it ever been over whelming for any of u?
    Acne def has it's place while taking AAS. There are different ways to combat all the different sides, tanning dries up my acne and I basically have none while on cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Lots of lean muscle, huge hunger for food, great sex drive, massive strenght gains. The only side i suffer is, my sleeping gets a bit fu...d up....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Btw eveyone is different, you will never know for sure what sides you will suffer if any. However i do believe if your prone to acne, gyno ect ect without AAS then theres a chance you will suffer these whilst on cycle and as its already been said these sides can be controlled....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    My sides have been minimal; slight acne, a little sleep difficulty, minor gyno(treated), minor bloat (treated). I think a lot of sides come from improper use of AAS. Its important to dose properly and have your injection frequency down and understand the proper use of all ancillaries. That's why research is imperative to productive cycling of AAS.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    personally i think the only issue i have is getting addicted to it, once you cycle, before you even finish you've planned out your next cycle.... its addictive, so you need to be able to control yourself.

Thread Information