Thread: Virgin Muscle

stpete is offline Banned

Virgin Muscle

Hello everyone.
    Alright, here's the deal. I've been hearing so much lately(1yr or so) about virgin muscles and injections. I'm very confused.
    Allow me to tell you a little about myself. I started injecting in 1997 w/test e. This was my very 1st cycle. I shot in my ass exclusively with no problems whatsoever. For 12 weeks.
    Then i went to test/deca /d-bol with the same results, only i was injecting into quads, glutes, tri's and delts. Again, no problems at all. I was feeling like a beast and strong as hell.
    My question is this "virgin muscle" people speak of. Aren't they all virgin when you 1st hit em? I think so. And i never had any problems whatsoever with it. The only problem i have now is if i do it to myself. IE:screwing up the injection cause my hands are shaky from the caffiene, or just being rushed to get it done.
    Am i missing something here? I say just stick it in you and deal with it. It shouldn't hurt at all if you do it right and have good gear. Please let me know if i'm completely off base here as i don't really understand.
    Thanks guys.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Well I'm on my 1st cycle of Test E. 200mg every 4 days and for me it's been 4 "virgin muscle" injections so far (both quads and delts) and they just feel like a little teenage girl punched me as hard as they could in that injection spot and only last for a day and a half.

BTW IDK what it would feel like a little teenage girl to punch me but that's all I can think of...

RoidBoid is offline Member
    everone reacts differently, some bruise easyer , some get more pain.. i agree its a mental thing, you are a lucky one or ur very good at injecting lol , wen i first hit my delt, i couldnt raise it for 2days and t throbbed like a heart beat.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you are one of the lucky ones

i always get a little sore the day or two after an injection, but nothing crippling unless i do prop

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    i love injection days, whats so painful with prop, is that why ppl hate it?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by braer4 View Post
    i love injection days, whats so painful with prop, is that why ppl hate it?
    prop seems to be larger in crystals or whatever they call them, so it hurts more

there are some props that are painless though

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    My first injects were painful afterwards for days. Even now when I shoot where I haven't injected in a while it is a little sore the next day.

Thread Information