BBall6 is offline Associate Member

Prop - 8#'s in 1 wk?

Like the title states, I have put on 8 lbs in my 1st week of the stuff. I haven't changed my diet or even started eating anymore as I was hoping for some lean gains and losing a few % of bf.

So i guess my main question is, is this normal? I'm taking 500mg/wk inj ed. How much more am I likely to put on before I start leaning out? I was hoping to keep from looking just blown up/bloated and keep from having a lot of suspicion arise as to me using the stuff.

I suppose most of it is water weight as I haven't felt much stronger in the gym yet and haven't even got any hornier, but I can still see my 6 pack so its not like last summer when my diet went to sh*t for a few weeks going out to eat all the time and I put on a couple pounds of mostly fat.

I have letro and a-dex. I could take a small dose of either of those I suppose to remove some estrogen and take away some water weight. I don't have any signs of gyno and was hoping to be able to maintain leanness through just my diet, but it looks like that will be difficult. I already take in very little sodium, but I don't know how to get rid of it completely and still get in enough lean protein. I eat a pouch of tuna ed and I know it has like 300mg of sodium, but I never add any salt to eggs etc that I eat.

It doesn't look bad or obvious right now, I'm just trying to look ahead to the next week or two if this continues as it will be very obvious then. One of the reasons I chose prop was for the leaner gains and less water weight.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its water you gained. as far as leaning out, prop will not make you lean. the only way your going to lean out is thru diet and cardio
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, and that's what I have been doing (diet and cardio) and will continue to do that during the cycle, I was just kinda surprised at how quick the weight came on this first week and was wondering how far it was likely to go before leveling out.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Thats weird.
    I cant even gain 8lbs a week on 100mg anadrol

Thread Information