Thread: Oral Winstrol

Hawse is offline Junior Member

Oral Winstrol

So Im about to start winstrol with my cycle and it is oral, I have taken winstol before but it was injectable. They are 10mg tabs I am gonna take 50mg a day for 6wks, my question is how does everyone spread out taking them or can they be taken all at once. Thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I spread out the doses on all my orals.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I took 60mg when I took it because it's a little less potent than the injectable form. I took 3 in the A.M and 3 in the P.M and it worked well.

Thanks, so 2 at 8:00am and 3 at 5:00PM would be suitable? I am really excited about taking it, the first time I took it I was uneducated and wasnt taking anywhere near the right amount and it still made a big difference. I am also taking 500mg of sus250 wkly

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawse View Post
    So Im about to start winstrol with my cycle and it is oral, I have taken winstol before but it was injectable. They are 10mg tabs I am gonna take 50mg a day for 6wks, my question is how does everyone spread out taking them or can they be taken all at once. Thanks in advance
    Read the profile on it here bro, dont u want to know exactly what ur putting in ur body? Most if not all oral aas have a half-life between 8-12hrs so yes, multiple doses throughout the day for maximum results imo.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I spread out the doses on all my orals.
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Read the profile on it here bro, dont u want to know exactly what ur putting in ur body? Most if not all oral aas have a half-life between 8-12hrs so yes, multiple doses throughout the day for maximum results imo.
    i agree, try to take it at doses equal to half the half-life for good stability

the half-life is 8 hours, try to take a dose every 4 hours or as close as possible

Well bro, I know exactly what I putting in my body. Thanks for all the answers guys.

Thread Information