Thread: test prop cycle

J0k3R is offline Associate Member

test prop cycle

Hey fellas,

I just got through with a test prop cycle. I did 150 mg EOD for 6 weeks. I had planned to go 8 weeks but I've made fantastic gains due to good training and diet. I want to hit pct as fast as possible so I can take my off time and get on another long ester cycle.

This was a first experiment with prop only. I had done a cycle of it before but the gear was definitely bunk.
    So for a first time user here's what to expect.

WHEN DIET AND TRAINING ARE ON TARGET

My strength when through the roof the first two weeks. It still climbed the 4 weeks after but the first 2 weeks were very noticeable.

I think I gained a good bit of water but not sure. I'm up a total of 24 lbs from day 1. Shoulda took before and after pics but was too excited and just forgot. The weight gain isn't noticable the first too weeks except you step on the scale and your pounds heavier due to water. After week 2 the gains pile on.

As far as sides go, my WORST side effect was the uncontrollable boners. My girl was wondering what was going on since I wanted to do it 100 times a day instead of the normal 2. I didn't get acne until my 6th week. It still wasn't awful but noticeable on the back, my face and shoulders stayed clear. My balls shrunk a fair bit. I used a natural sup at about week 4 and they started gaining size at the end, but it is not my pct.

Test prop is great! injections are annoying but for a fast acting substance it is the way to go!

I know you can't tell me exactly how much water I gained, but as an estimate to a 6 week prop cycle, Is there a reasonable range I can expect to lose? thanks a lot!

j0ker

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    your loses will depend on how you come off.....pct/diet/training etc.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm curious to what this "proper" diet consisted of? Was your caloric intake say 500 cals above maintenance or what? I would assume you were def in calorie surplus considering the water weight you say you have gained.

Dougewesq is offline Junior Member
    Im doing a prop deca cyle and have been on for only one week, have gained 7 pounds already.Iknow its alot of water but damn I love it!!!

glover is offline Associate Member
    Test prop is not a long ester it is a short. It is also proven to be more effective than long esters. Just do you pct then another cycle. You will always see less bloat from prop over long esters. So you should gain less but have less to loose. Try adding an oral to the cycle and you will never go back to long esters.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Test prop is not a long ester it is a short. It is also proven to be more effective than long esters. Just do you pct then another cycle. You will always see less bloat from prop over long esters. So you should gain less but have less to loose. Try adding an oral to the cycle and you will never go back to long esters.

Ya i just get tired of the EOD pinning, and my next prop cycle I will be adding winni tabs to the cycle.

As for diet, probably a reason I gained so much water was due to the amount of carbs and dairy in my diet.

Thread Information