Thread: New Cycle

APBESTRBALLTIME! is offline New Member

New Cycle

This is my 3rd cycle.

I am doing sustanon 250 for 10 weeks, I am frontloading sust 3 amps 750 mgs for 2 weeks then tapering down to 500 for 4 weeks then cutting to 250 mgs for 3 weeks then 250 every other week for 2 weeks.

I am stacking with winstrol not starting that till the 3rd week running that for 10 weeks 250mgs a week.

I am also stacking boldenone 400-600mgs a week for 10 weeks. Start same time as wini

I am 5'10 180
    9%bf
    run a 4.39 40yd

my last cycle i did sust 500mgs 10 weeks and 250mgs of winni for 10 weeks got up to 199 then dropped down to 180 i started at 168. I didnt keep more gains cause of my diet. I have alot of money saved for a great diet and gear. I had alot of joint pain from the last cycle especially during the rugby season in my knees and ankles.

I am also start a HGH cycle at the end of sustanon looking at 3 months 4IUS mon-fri to help with joint pain and ligament strengthening im afraid of tearing acl with all added weight. Also rehabing a torn hamstring.

This is another buddy posting on same name sorry for any confusion
    Last edited by APBESTRBALLTIME!; 01-08-2009 at 09:10 PM.

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    #1 12-30-2008, 05:35 PM
    APBESTRBALLTIME!
    New Member Join Date: Dec 2008

1st cycle questions..sust/winni/anavar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys im 23 going into my senior year college..I play college football and about to begin my first cycle. I've been lifting since freshman year of HS.
    5'9-210lbs - 12%BF
    bench-310
    squat-505
    My diet is mainly made up of ground beef / canned chick breast / protein shakes / fruits / veggie platters. I know v8 fusion has a lot of surgar but i love that sh^t. Milk as well and a lot of water. Is there anything else i should be doing to prep before i begin this cycle. And if i drink like 2 times on a cycle will it cause serious problems?

Week 1-10 (10 weeks) sust 500 mg
    Week 2-10 (8 weeks) winni 250
    Week 4-12 (8 weeks) var 30mg ed
    PCT: Nolvadex , Clomid, Proviron

Also anything to say about the spacing between the different substances. The only reason there spaced like that is b/c my man who has done a lot of cycles told me to do it like that.

you were just asking about your first cycle less than a month ago

APBESTRBALLTIME! is offline New Member
    different person bud sorry for confusion

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by APBESTRBALLTIME! View Post

This is another buddy posting on same name sorry for any confusion
    we don't allow sharing accounts, your "buddy" needs to start his own account, from his own pc.

Thread Information