Thread: Sterile Abscess

Jake1220 is offline New Member

Exclamation Sterile Abscess

So i aspirated the needle the other day and noticed a white fluid which could only be described as pus, which shocked me because im very careful with keeping things sterile. So ive been donig some research and apparently you can have a sterile abscess when injecting drugs that the body has a hard time breaking down (in my case sust 250). Apparently they are, from what i can tell, left alone and will shrink on their own leaving scar tissue.

My questions are:

should i attempt to pull out the fluid with one of my needles like when i aspirated? (i actually know that thats probably a dumb idea but knowing that that fluid is in my ass is strangely tempting to screw wiith)

should i retake the injection since apparently it hasnt been absorbed? (different location obviously)

any advice would be appreciated

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Just let it absorb naturally, how long ago did you inject? I need specifics in order to give you the best help. Thanks.

happens a lot, especially when you first start shooting new-ish cycle.

it will re absorb, stop touching it.

i injected 2 days ago now, i went to see the doctor last night just to be safe. he gave me antibiotics (of course) and told me it would reabsorb.

but would a sterile abscess have white pus when my gear is golden? confuses me

but good news is pain has gone down lots since the first day (it hurt pretty much right after injection, yesterday was better and today is even better)

one more question, should i just keep on my cycle as normal or should i up the dosage for my next shot seeing that the last one isnt getting absorbed? i assume i should just continue as normal..

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Just continue as normal IMHO because that shot is slowly being absorbed. just slower than normal.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Continue it will pass. My Question is what the hell did you tell your doc ?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    I am curious also, I am hoping you did not tell him your on gear. Insurance companies can drop you once its in your record. Unless its for a prescribed HRT of course.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1220 View Post
    So i aspirated the needle the other day and noticed a white fluid which could only be described as pus, which shocked me because im very careful with keeping things sterile. So ive been donig some research and apparently you can have a sterile abscess when injecting drugs that the body has a hard time breaking down (in my case sust 250). Apparently they are, from what i can tell, left alone and will shrink on their own leaving scar tissue.

My questions are:

should i attempt to pull out the fluid with one of my needles like when i aspirated? (i actually know that thats probably a dumb idea but knowing that that fluid is in my ass is strangely tempting to screw wiith)

should i retake the injection since apparently it hasnt been absorbed? (different location obviously)

any advice would be appreciated

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^ lmao

I hope your right, that it will pass, i mean. now its gotten a little rosey and starting to itch. I just really dont want to have to get it lanced and packed and a huge ****in scar with a huge divit in my ass... as far as telling my doc i live in canada, i dunno. he was pretty cool about it, but sometimes they will let you suffer a bit cause some of them have the "it serves you right mentality" so he covered his bases by giving me antibiotics but wouldnt try to asperate anything out, which actually pisses me off on reflection...

Thread Information