tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Spring/Summer Cycle

Hey everyone. First off I'm going to post my cycle idea then ask a few questions about it.

Cycle:
    Week 1-15: Tren Enth @ ~400 mg/wk
    Week 1-15: EQ @ ~600 mg/week
    Week 1-15: Test Enth @~500 mg/wk
    Week 1-15: Arimidex @ 0.25 mg/day
    Week 10-15: Winstrol (oral) @ 75 mg/day

PCT:
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

I've done a very similar cycle to this before but without tren or winstrol. First off the doses can be adjusted hence why I put the "~" next to the numbers. I have never ran tren before and thats one of my biggest concerns. I know tren ace is probably prefered for a tren virgin, but I already have test enth and eq on hand from last cycle I want to use up, and since those are two long acting ester steroids , it makes much more sense to add a long acting tren because I would prefer for everything to kick in at the same time so it can work together. The length to be on tren is another concern I have, 15 weeks seem long but from my experience with enanthate ester steroids that the first 3-4 weeks don't really count. But what I could do to reduce the time on tren is to just put it in for the last 10 weeks versus the full 15 weeks. I know for a fact I want to be on for 15 weeks because of eq. Also I've never taken any winny before and I do have a bottle of oral winny I could add in, not sure how long to be on it for (I know a guideline is about 5 weeks for orals because how taxing it is on the liver). Also should winny be added at the first 5 weeks as a form of a kickstart or towards the last 5 weeks to when everything has kicked in. Thats roughly what my PCT will look like, can't get my hands on HCG because of pricing and availability.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    thats a pretty massive cycle. run winny 12-17 and worse comes to worse, end the tren whenever you want. no ones got a gun to your head saying run it for 15 weeks. alternatively, you could try running tren ace 10-17 and winny 12-17. that way you jump into pct quickly and get a nice taste of the tren.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone View Post
    Hey everyone. First off I'm going to post my cycle idea then ask a few questions about it.

Cycle:

PCT:

I've done a very similar cycle to this before but without tren or winstrol. First off the doses can be adjusted hence why I put the "~" next to the numbers. I have never ran tren before and thats one of my biggest concerns. I know tren ace is probably prefered for a tren virgin, but I already have test enth and eq on hand from last cycle I want to use up, and since those are two long acting ester steroids, it makes much more sense to add a long acting tren because I would prefer for everything to kick in at the same time so it can work together. The length to be on tren is another concern I have, 15 weeks seem long but from my experience with enanthate ester steroids that the first 3-4 weeks don't really count. But what I could do to reduce the time on tren is to just put it in for the last 10 weeks versus the full 15 weeks. I know for a fact I want to be on for 15 weeks because of eq. Also I've never taken any winny before and I do have a bottle of oral winny I could add in, not sure how long to be on it for (I know a guideline is about 5 weeks for orals because how taxing it is on the liver). Also should winny be added at the first 5 weeks as a form of a kickstart or towards the last 5 weeks to when everything has kicked in. Thats roughly what my PCT will look like, can't get my hands on HCG because of pricing and availability.
    make sure you got good anc. drugs

i would run a-dex .25 eod
    and caber .25 eod

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    already running .25 ed.

gordongecko74 is offline Junior Member
    hey everyone i know im a new at this wanted to post where im at and get some opinions.
    400mg enth/wk
    200mg primo/wk

also have some eq if u recommend i add it as well. i welcome all input. just started second week with biweekly injections

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gordongecko74 View Post
    hey everyone i know im a new at this wanted to post where im at and get some opinions.
    400mg enth/wk
    200mg primo/wk

also have some eq if u recommend i add it as well. i welcome all input. just started second week with biweekly injections
    you need to start your own thread bro, u cant be high jacking other people threads..

gordongecko74 is offline Junior Member
    sry man like i said new to it in a few ways i suppose

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone View Post

Cycle:

PCT:

I've done a very similar cycle to this before but without tren or winstrol. First off the doses can be adjusted hence why I put the "~" next to the numbers. I have never ran tren before and thats one of my biggest concerns. I know tren ace is probably prefered for a tren virgin, but I already have test enth and eq on hand from last cycle I want to use up, and since those are two long acting ester steroids, it makes much more sense to add a long acting tren because I would prefer for everything to kick in at the same time so it can work together. The length to be on tren is another concern I have, 15 weeks seem long but from my experience with enanthate ester steroids that the first 3-4 weeks don't really count. But what I could do to reduce the time on tren is to just put it in for the last 10 weeks versus the full 15 weeks. I know for a fact I want to be on for 15 weeks because of eq. Also I've never taken any winny before and I do have a bottle of oral winny I could add in, not sure how long to be on it for (I know a guideline is about 5 weeks for orals because how taxing it is on the liver). Also should winny be added at the first 5 weeks as a form of a kickstart or towards the last 5 weeks to when everything has kicked in. Thats roughly what my PCT will look like, can't get my hands on HCG because of pricing and availability.
    That is a sick cycle! I am starting something very similarone month from today. Test-500mg and I think I'm going to run the tren E at 600mg. I used eq before on a bulking cycle and it was a waste at 600-800mg. Do you think it is worth throwing in a cutting cyle?

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    make sure you got good anc. drugs

i would run a-dex .25 eod
    and caber .25 eod
    Yea I have a-dex in there, not sure if I can get my hands on caber but will try. Is it a big deal to not have caber included? I know it would be better to have it, but if I can't get it, should I be thinking of different compounds for my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    That is a sick cycle! I am starting something very similarone month from today. Test-500mg and I think I'm going to run the tren E at 600mg. I used eq before on a bulking cycle and it was a waste at 600-800mg. Do you think it is worth throwing in a cutting cyle?
    People seem to hate or love eq, not too many people on the fence. The reason I'm including it is because last cycle I ran 500 mg test and 600 mg eq and i've ran 500 mg test by itself before and the 600 mg eq made a HUGE difference. My cycles have been pretty simple and I've been trying a new compound everyone, so I can say even tho I was running it with test it definatley made a big difference for me. But I also don't do many cycles a year, about 1 a year, so if your on more frequently maybe its just that your receptors are being used up so different steroids might not act to their potential. Not sure if thats true or not, but I know some friends that rarely go off and when they do its for short times and no matter what they stack they don't see the gains they used to. That's just my two cents, could be completely wrong. But if I were to take 800 mg of eq, Im sure it would definatly be the cherry on top of my sunday. Another thing to consider is that EQ and tren have some similar properties, with rare water retention, EQ gives me mad pumps (heard the same about tren), EQ made me really vascular (heard the same about tren), and EQ hardened me out pretty good even after a 4 week kickstart with dbol and was bloated like crazy (once again I've heard tren is a great hardener too). So i mean it would make sense to add EQ with tren in a cycle because of their similar properties versus adding deca with tren (even though some people do stack those two together).

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    thats a pretty massive cycle. run winny 12-17 and worse comes to worse, end the tren whenever you want. no ones got a gun to your head saying run it for 15 weeks. alternatively, you could try running tren ace 10-17 and winny 12-17. that way you jump into pct quickly and get a nice taste of the tren.
    Some pretty good ideas there that I never really considered. Im probably still going to still stick with tren enth because its cheaper due to I need about 3 cc's of tren ace to match the dose of one cc of tren enth (and im a budget juicer). I think I will just start everything at once and I know how the test and eq react with me, so if there is any unbearable sides I will stop the tren enth because I can single out that it will be the one causing the sides and just suck it up for another week of sides due to the long ester. Also I'm a little interested in the 10-17 week of winny in a 15 week cycle. I know there is a 2 week gap between the cycle and PCT, so are you recommending running winny during the time that I'm waiting for the steroids to clear out of my body, never really thought about that, could you shed some light on that for me?

Actually I think I am going to do 300 mg/wk of tren enth and keep test enth at 500 and eq at 600. I've never used tren before and I am worried about the whole lungs thing? Can you actually get scar tissue in your lungs from intramuscular injectioning of steroids . Also would 5 weeks of tren enth be too short (due to the long acting ester)? And after ending tren enth after 5 weeks, i could bump up the test and eq because of the volume i'll be injecting will be less and i can increase those if tren is stopped. I was thinking about changing my cycle to this:

Cycle:
    Week 1-5: Tren Enth @ 300mg/wk
    Week 1-15: EQ @ 600 mg/week
    Week 1-15: Test Enth @ 500 mg/wk
    Week 1-17: Arimidex @ 0.25 mg/day
    Week 12-17: Winstrol (oral) @ 75 mg/day

PCT:

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated, I've been researching tren and it's something that shouldn't be messed around with. Just want to make sure everything is right.
    Last edited by tard_zone; 04-14-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Bump for input from you experienced users.

Thread Information