strelokx is offline New Member

First Cycle Starting Today, Please Advice!

So Hi Guys, This is my frist cycle.

24 Years
    173 cm
    72 Kg
    16% Bf

My cycle ia going to be

W. 1 to 12 Test Cyp 400ml Week
    W. 1to10 Deca 300ml Week
    W. 1to6 Dbol 25mg ED (Full dose, cant split, comes in capsules not tablets)
    W. 1to12 Nolvadex 10mg a week on and weeok of. 10mg EOD

Weeks 12 to 16 or 17 a PCT with nolvadex, clomid and HGH.

But i have some questions.

For my work and horaries i am going to inject at 11.am then at 12 dbol and training at 1pm. It is too close at each other or is it fine?

Dbol is 25mg capsules, I cant split up the dosage, so im taking it Pre workout, maybe last week of dbol I raise the dosage to 50mg,2 caps. 1 pre and 1 post.

Do you see anything wrong or some tips you can give me?

Please dont comment if you are going to write this:"search more" or "do some research" , if you can help. HELP ME, saying and sharing knowledge. Thats why i am here. For knowledge, to learn amd to read (listen) to the more experienced.

Thanks for you time and im waiting for replyes.

(sorry for my english)

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ok. Learn this: Always use test only on your first cycle!

Why?

1: U need to find out how your body reacts to external testo. If you mix up and something goes wrong, it will be much harder to figure out why when you are unexperienced.

2: Always use as little as possible. I think this is the only one everybody agree on. When its your first cycle you will most likely experience dramatic increase in strength and size, no matter what aas ur using.

4: I guess u are serious when u want to use aas. Meaning, you migth wanna carry on. And grow for 10 - 20 years. Well, first rule for growing is adding more (Rich Piana). But if you start with 3 compounds, where are you then the 3. or 4. time? 5 compounds? Wanna use all of them?..dont think so

5: U always have to use test when doing aas and sarms . Or else you will feel like shit. So if we agree on that one compound is best, that drug needs to be test.

6: There are more reasons also, and u find them under the stickies, the one called "My first cycle etc"-
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-11-2016 at 11:56 PM.

strelokx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ok. Learn this: Always use test only on your first cycle!

Why?

1: U need to find out how your body reacts to external testo. If you mix up and something goes wrong, it will be much harder to figure out why when you are unexperienced.

2: Always use as little as possible. I think this is the only one everybody agree on. When its your first cycle you will most likely experience dramatic increase in strength and size, no matter what aas ur using.

4: I guess u are serious when u want to use aas. Meaning, you migth wanna carry on. And grow for 10 - 20 years. Well, first rule for growing is adding more (Rich Piana). But if you start with 3 compounds, where are you then the 3. or 4. time? 5 compounds? Wanna use all of them?..dont think so

5: U always have to use test when doing aas and sarms . Or else you will feel like shit. So if we agree on that one compound is best, that drug needs to be test.

6: There are more reasons also, and u find them under the stickies, the one called "My first cycle etc"-
    I really apreciate that you took time and explained to my the whys i was asking. I really really apreciate that. I'll follow your advice. I decided it.

1 To 12 just Test Cypionate 400ml week.
    1to12 Nolvadex 10mg week on and week off. EOD.
    13 to 16 pct with noval, and hcg . I dont think clomid it is needed. Or what do u think?

And last question, can I ask you next time i have a question?

Thanks again, ill wait for your answer.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post

I really apreciate that you took time and explained to my the whys i was asking. I really really apreciate that. I'll follow your advice. I decided it.

1 To 12 just Test Cypionate 400ml week.
    1to12 Nolvadex 10mg week on and week off. EOD.
    13 to 16 pct with noval, and hcg . I dont think clomid it is needed. Or what do u think?

And last question, can I ask you next time i have a question?

Thanks again, ill wait for your answer.
    Sure. But there are guys around that think i havent a clue, so its at your own risk....but i have fired a few shots though

Switch nolva with an AI. Aromasin f.i.
    Nolva just blocks reseptors. Doesnt inhibit conversion of test to estrogen.

U wanna use nolva in your pct with clomid.
    Your pct should be Clomid 100 50 50 50 Nolva 40 20 20 20 with start 10 days after last shot.
    To have a maximal pct get your hands on mk677 from rec sarms uk. Use 25 mg aday for 8 weeks with start the same day u do your last test shot.

But read up on it first.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are only 23. I would wait 2 more years until your hpta development is complete.
    Also, hcg is for on cycle not pct.

Thread Information