Thread: Deca or tren

thebigfella is offline Associate Member

Deca or tren

deca or tren for bulking, what would u guys recomend and what have use guys found better to use and made better gains off, im reading up on tren and it looks realy interesting, i can get tren off a good friend but he said its realy hard getin legit deca at the minute, few other guys around my area have said the same

seriousmass is offline Banned
    you can sub the tren for the deca ... not a problem.

deca is used more often in bulking cycles IMO.. but tren can definitely also be used for bulking.

You might want to do some further reading on the side-affects. 90% chance they'll own you. lol.

If you're gunna choose to run the tren make sure you buy TREN-ACE... DO NOT.. BUY TREN-E That way you'll only be affected by the sides for a couple of days (if you choose to discontinue its usage).. however, tren-e will keep these side effects coming for 2 weeks after u discontinue usage..

I'd say the risk of tren-e for a first tren cycle outweights the benefits!

fanx brother, ur always a great help

Hephens is offline Member
    If you want to bulk do deca , if you want to bulk and not gain fat go tren . But that is what bulking is all about not cutting so i would say deca.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    If you want to bulk do deca, if you want to bulk and not gain fat go tren. But that is what bulking is all about not cutting so i would say deca.
    I think that we're all striving to bulk up without the fat. Being an endomorphic if I'm not mistaken, It's almost impossible to not gain any fat while bullking.

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2 View Post
    I think that we're all striving to bulk up without the fat. Being an endomorphic if I'm not mistaken, It's almost impossible to not gain any fat while bullking.

Well see from my own experience deca bloats me and as it does for many others which is in someway good as it nourishes the muscle for nutrients. Where as tren will just add pure muscle over time but tren has more strength gains than deca so which would mean you should be able to add more size with this compound as it is much more stronger than deca but -water wieght.

Roshambo is offline Member
    First of all got some stats?
    Second are you guys really gonna recommend Deca only to this dude?
    What is your cycle experience?
    Weight
    BF%
    Diet
    Yrs Training
    Planned PCT

All of this information is critical to giving you proper advice, IMHO using only Deca as your bulking agent is a mistake, Deca needs to be stacked with Test as Deca shuts down your Natty test with in the 2nd inj.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    His stats

190pounds
    5'7
    my age is 23, 24 in a few weeks
    my body fat is now 8%
    i train 5 days a week
    this is my 5th course

He has done 5 cycles already. Well I guesses another wont hurt any more..

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    ive had equally great results from both. last 2 cycles were tren enth and test, currently on deca and test. only diff, deca no sides tren owned me, like the dude said earlier, results were worth it but never again, maybe acetate, but never enth again good luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you havent done either.... plus not knowing anything of your cycling experience etc. I always recommend deca first (along with test of course). Tren can come in on a later cycle. JMO......

fanx guys
    my cycle history is

CYCLE 1
    Week 1-10 sus 500mg
    (no pct, didn’t no what it was, young and stupid) round about 15 weeks off

CYCLE 2
    Week 1-10 test e 500mg
    (nolva 30/30/20/10) about 10 weeks off

CYCLE 3
    Week 1-10 sus 750mg
    Week 1-6 a-50s 50mg ed
    (nolva 40/40/20/10 clomid 50/50/20/20) took about 4months off, didn’t like the sides off the a-50s

CYCLE 4
    Week 1-10 sus 750 mg
    (nolva 40/40/20/10 clomid 50/50/20/20) about 8 weeks off

CYCLE 5
    Week 1-12 test e 750mg
    Week 1-6 d-bol 60mg ed
    (nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50) its been about 8 weeks off going to give it another 3 or 4 weeks before I start my next course

Well looking at the cycle history I can tell you right away that you have never done anything that will compare to tren . lol..

Did you order that tri-tren blend yet bigfella??

iv got it but iv also got deca lol so think am going to save the tren for anuda cycle brother, jus came into contact with a good source who lives quite close so im stocking up big time bro

when u say compare with tren , what do u meen bro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigfella View Post
    iv got it but iv also got deca lol so think am going to save the tren for anuda cycle brother, jus came into contact with a good source who lives quite close so im stocking up big time bro
    Word. Good call bro. Definitely try the deca out first. It's great for bulking anyways.

when u say compare with tren, what do u meen bro
    I mean tren is a pretty.. umm.. mighty? compound. lol. Strength gains are incredible, and you lose bodyfat, while gaining lean muscle. Whereas, deca is usually used for pure bulking cycles, and often retains water / a little fat.

Nevertheless, it's important to note, that diet will ultimately determine the effectiveness of the compound on the body.

in a futute cycle would u be able to mix them together or is that a big no no

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly bro.. They both work for BULKING !! Why you may ask.. because it isn't the COMPOUND that determines whether you BULK or CUT ... It is you DIET !!

I am going on a Short Estered Bulk Cycle in like 7 more weeks... for 6 weeks... I am running Prop for 7 weeks and Tren A for 6. Respectively 75mgs ED of Prop and 50mgs ED of Tren...

I am gonna bulk because I am upping my Caloric intake from the 3500 per day right now which I am because I am cutting to 4500 calories a day (clean cals) for bulking on that cycle... should yeild perfect results !!!

in a futute cycle would u be able to mix them together or is that a big no no
    Umm well you can...

But would I recommend it? No.

Don't bother combining two 19-nor compounds. The sides will be harsh.

For your next cycle just go Test / Tren ... those two compounds stacked alone together will definitely produce great gains.

So, no I wouldn't mix..

Fanx guys, so much to learn man

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I gained 22 lbs on a test and deca cycle a few years ago....on test and tren it was like 17 lbs...but the look was different...tren tends to make me look more vascular...the sides also are worse with tren than deca..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is the more traditional bulker

People don't understand tren when they say "tren can be used as both", it really isn't up to the person to decide. For example, 9 out of 10 people who take deca will experience BULKING. The same can't be said about tren because each person responds differently to it, some people just get lean on tren and others lose weight while adding some lean muscle, I was that type of person I was eating 3,000-4,000 calories a day and getting leaner.

So Deca does beat Tren as a pure bulker if thats what you want.

To me tren is used to either cut, or maintain a beach body while gaining some lean muscle, I dont consider that bulking. And people who say tren does bloat you, you just don't notice it like you would deca.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ehh I agree with you immortal... but.. TREN is a BULKER.. it adds lean muscle mass which is in turn BULKING up... DECA adds water weight while also adding muscle mass thats why it appears that deca is more of a bulker.. with TREN the results are more or less easier to retain because its actual muscle you are building and not dealing with a bloaty appearance brought on by the estrogenic properties of DECA...

I have never actually "cut" with Tren before. I have always decided to bulk with it but i am sure in time i will put together a cutting cycle with it. such as a PROP/TREN/MAST cycle.. BUT even when I ran that cycle before .. I bulked...lol.. so I dunno maybe I am just weird....

All of this is all DIET dependent... That is why I bulk... I cut when not on compounds !! I lower my caloric intake to drop BF% and when I am on I always add muscle and drop bf% so i dunno how it correlates.. but I guess people have different opinions on this than I do... AAS are meant to BULK... to add muscle... i have never met anyone or heard of anyone that has used AAS to lose muscle mass !! But every cycle i do regardless of what I use ends up me gaining muscle and losing body fat... so yah...

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ehh I agree with you immortal... but.. TREN is a BULKER.. it adds lean muscle mass which is in turn BULKING up... DECA adds water weight while also adding muscle mass thats why it appears that deca is more of a bulker.. with TREN the results are more or less easier to retain because its actual muscle you are building and not dealing with a bloaty appearance brought on by the estrogenic properties of DECA...

I have never actually "cut" with Tren before. I have always decided to bulk with it but i am sure in time i will put together a cutting cycle with it. such as a PROP/TREN/MAST cycle.. BUT even when I ran that cycle before .. I bulked...lol.. so I dunno maybe I am just weird....

All of this is all DIET dependent... That is why I bulk... I cut when not on compounds !! I lower my caloric intake to drop BF% and when I am on I always add muscle and drop bf% so i dunno how it correlates.. but I guess people have different opinions on this than I do... AAS are meant to BULK... to add muscle... i have never met anyone or heard of anyone that has used AAS to lose muscle mass !! But every cycle i do regardless of what I use ends up me gaining muscle and losing body fat... so yah...
    Exactly on the point... anyone that blindly states "you can sub the tren for the deca" without first looking at the person's cycle history and taking into account the all the factors is way off base.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    Well see from my own experience deca bloats me and as it does for many others which is in someway good as it nourishes the muscle for nutrients. Where as tren will just add pure muscle over time but tren has more strength gains than deca so which would mean you should be able to add more size with this compound as it is much more stronger than deca but -water wieght.
    Please explain how bloating nourishes muscles with nutrients.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

Tren is not a bulker in the same way Deca is a bulker. Yes, Deca has bloating but its not like tren doesnt have water gain as well (of course before you get on me all I am saying is there is water gainage with tren of course not on the level of deca). As for you have never lost bf% while on tren maybe that explains your high bf But while I was on tren I was getting leaner while intaking 3,500 calories 150grams of fat and 300-400 grams of carbs. So take that into persepective.

Now does tren bulk you in that sense that you gain muscle? Yes, but so does testosterone . I considering bulking as pure gainage and I feel that while tren makes stable and lean muscle gains while maintaing the beach body, deca still wins (even after factoring the water loss) as a mass gainer in my opinion.

Like I said tren works different for each person, someone might gain 17lbs on tren and other might 7lbs while losing bf%, so its different while with deca most if not all experience relatively the same range of gains.

Tren is a great compound, I mean strength and lean muscle gain wise its an amazing compound. But there are times when I dont want to get leaner and I want to have a PURE BULK, that is what deca is for. On tren I didnt have that control I could have eaten a cow and I was still getting more vascular and leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by wstboy View Post
    you can get legit deca with no problem with advertise sponsor...so go with deca
    You're an idiot, think before you post, that is not real Deca . Really, you shouldn't give advice on things you know nothing about.

Thread Information