180 pounds
    5'10 1/2
    8% bodyfat

Squat 375 deep 1 rep
    Deadlift 415 1 rep
    Bench 265 1 rep
    Powerclean 235 1-2 rep
    Snatch 185 1-2 rep

Okay just to give you an idea of me and my physique. I have been busting by butt in the gym for the last 3 years and before that off and on for a couple but never to committed. Dont get me wront I feel strong and have endurance up the a**. I have contemplated using roids for the last few months, but am having doubts.

I watch and listen to all the people at my local gym that use/have used/intend to use and truthfully I have never seen 1 person look good after using. Always a really bloated/puffy look. And after that I dont see them for a few weeks and they come back with sweaters on still kind of puffy.

1. Am I too young and should I continue to train naturally before doing a cycle?

2. My goal is 195 pounds, should I just eat more I only eat 2500-3000 calories a day with app. 150 grams of protein per day. I have gained 15 pounds of lean muscle in the last 1.5 years with this diet. Should I throw the idea of roids out the window?

3. If I do one cycle and it yields the weight gains I am searching for will I keep my gains after I stop with a good diet and continued weightlifing? I dont want to have to take it more than once is my biggest problem.

4. I bust my ass and definately have a great base for growth, what would I be looking at for growth of a "recommended" cycle by you guys? 5/10/25 pounds with an 8 week cycle?

5. Lastly, what is a good combo for what I seek in terms of a cycle? I want to stay cut, and build. Do I eat a tons of food on the cycle?

Thanks guys, I really dont want to get into something that I dont understand completely. Especially with the dumba** people at my gym that frankly look like crap.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    1. Biological age is the matter not the date when you were born. Assuming you are healty with your inner glands working correctly, yes, I think you are too young. You can still improve to reach your genetic limits which I presume you cannot get in just three years.

2. If you had good result so far, why changing? You are just 23, keep going like that. And 150 grams of protein per day are more than enough to grow naturally, it's 2.2gr of proteins per kg body weight.

3/5 I have no knowledge to answer.

You seem a clever young man, so I would suggest you to go and speak with an endocrinologist. Take a professional BMI exam and see what you really have accomplished so far, check out which parts of the body must be trained more to compensate the others, get in touch with your inner fats and least but not last, figure out your basal metabolism. With all those information (BMI), I am sure you can improve your diet correctly and keep being natural.

By the way, 8%BF? How did you get that result?

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    3. If you cycle once and never again you will only maintain what your body is genetically programmed to allow you to have.

4. First cycle is usually test only for 12 weeks.

5. You don't eat a "ton of food" - you eat clean - visit the diet section.

Thread Information