Manaboy is offline New Member

Doing a new cycle

Hi guys. This is my first post here and have read alot on some of the different properties of the sterioids that I'd like to possibly use. A lil over a year ago, I had a gastric bypass and lost a good deal of fat and muscle for that matter. I weighed 315 pounds with a BMI of 42%. Today I weigh 185 with 13% Body fat. Off the high blood pressure and high cholesterol pills. I don't have the excess skin that most morbid obese patients have which I'm am glad. I'm 5'10 and 36 years old. Been lifting on and off since high school and have tried Dbol and Finajet. Since that time there's been alot of different types of steroids and not sure what would work best for me. My diet consists of Fish, chicken, and lean meats. Low carbs, low sugar, and lots of veggies. I'd like to gain more muscle mass and strength and not have to worry about taking alot of different supplements to offset another. Is that possible? What would be a a great stack? Any and all help would be welcomed as well as criticism. Thanks

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats on the loss

personally i would cut another percent or two. i think youd be at a better starting point and your cycle would yield better results as well.

if your serious about this how about posting up your diet with macros? a year is a very short time to completely turn around eating habits. im sure you likely had to lose some lbs on your own prior to the surgery but id still like to see where you are currently at.

Manaboy is offline New Member
    Sorry for my lack of computer literacy but what is Macros? Haha

yes About 20 pounds before surgery. Yes a year is quite quick for a change in diet. Will it change dramatically as far as my food intake?

Thread Information