cantspeak is offline Associate Member

dose for first time tren user

I know it should be used ed because of blood levels staying even throughout cycle. But what about dose ? 50mg ed or 75ed

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Start at 50mgs if you can handle the sides bump to 75 after

Start off low to assess your sides. If sides are tolerable you can increase your dose to 75mg/ED and adjust according if needed.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys,

so are the results of ed vs eod tren that much different?

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    what would you say for first time with tren E?

i have heard 200 and 300mg ew, what do you guys say is the lowest effective dose of tren e?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6

i have heard 200 and 300mg ew, what do you guys say is the lowest effective dose of tren e?
    tren e should be run higher than tren a.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    very informative, defiinitly set him on the right path

rock75 is offline Senior Member

bump for an answer for axio

probably one of the best questions i've read...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    very informative, defiinitly set him on the right path
    I've posted ester weights before. you do the math for him

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    stop giving people advice youre going to kill someone

do you understand the concept of long esters building up in your blood.. reguadless of ester weight compared to active hormone?
    no
    you dont
    or you wouldnt have said this

infact im going to post pictures just so you get it

get it?

1 week from a tren a injection that entire amount of hormone is out of your system.. to point you cannot measure it atleast

1 week from a tren e injection its just hitting half life
    1 week later it hits half life again
    1 week later again
    it just builds up ontop of eachother

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    thanks one8nine, looking at this chart, wouldnt it make sense to contunially lower the dose as time went on?
    week 1: 500mg
    week 2: 400mg
    week 3: 300mg

what do you feel is the lowest effective dose of tren e for a first time user w/o getting this buildup effect and ending up with insane sides from it?

i am planning on trying it for cutting, i know tren a is recomened for furst tiem user, but i keep reading that the sides are worse.

my moods are pretty bad just on test, actaully they can be really bad.

thanks one8nine, looking at this chart, wouldnt it make sense to contunially lower the dose as time went on?
    week 1: 500mg
    week 2: 400mg
    week 3: 300mg

what do you feel is the lowest effective dose of tren e for a first time user w/o getting this buildup effect and ending up with insane sides from it?

i am planning on trying it for cutting, i know tren a is recomened for furst tiem user, but i keep reading that the sides are worse.

my moods are pretty bad just on test, actaully they can be really bad.
    that is what i have been thinking but im no expert but based on this i will only in the future ever use short esters/no esters and ed injections.. also for stability levels

i used tren e my last cycle.. tried 400/wk and that was good but the last few weeks i could feel the "buildup" and i didnt like it at all so i dropped it all together

i would say stick with tren a.. just for stability issues.. i mean just look at the chart.. a major source of sides is instability in blood levels.. i mean there are many other factors but it helps to completely eliminate one of the factors..

also with tren a you could say.. use 50mg ed for 10 days.. think you are ready for more bump to 75mg ed for 10 days.. think you can handle more 100mg ed.. oops too much... back down to 75 and it levels out really fast...

i have never never used a short ester (yet) but i have felt very out of control and very inacurate with long esters and i will only use short esters now on so i reach that level of control i would like.. plus stable blood levels

im sorry i cannot recomend a good dose for tren e as i have only used 400mg ew..
    took a while to feel the effects and about 8 weeks in it was too much and i dropped it.. too much "buildup"

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    great info on chart im planning on tren e 200mgs/week for 8 weeks with test e 100mgs one week before and during and two weeks after any thoughts?
    Last edited by auslifta; 08-17-2006 at 12:31 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    one 200mg shot every mon of tren e^

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I am certainly no math wiz, but that chart is actually a bit misleading.

This is due to the fact that even though the numbers on the acetate ester seems completely stable, they are not. They fluctuate, but because the daily injections of acetate is just about equal to the amount being absorbed by the bloodstream, and that the numbers are only updated on a daily basis, it seems that the amount of acetate "cached" in the muscle tissue is constant.

Think about it. Assuming that acetate has a half life of about 3 days, a very rough estimate would tell you that from the start to the end of one 24 hour period, the time between two shots, the amount of acetate released into the blood would be approximately (X/2) / 3 = X/6. Yes, this is an approximation because the half life of esters are not linearly based, but the curve falls steeper on the first day than the remaining ones, so if anything this only increases the amount of acetate released within the first 24 hours.

So what really happens is that with acetate you have daily fluctuations of at least 16,6% (100/6). Based on your chart, it appears that the enanthate ester fluctuates either 18% or 25% (based on how long between the shots), but that is per 3 or 4 days, so that equals only about 6% fluctuation per day.

Conclusion. Enanthate will provide is AT LEAST as stable levels of trenbolone released into the bloodstream as acetate in any given time unit, even when only doing bi-weekly shots of the enanthate and daily ones of acetate.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I like the idea of a long ester injected more frequently like it was a short ester.

IMO this is the best way to achieve more stable blood levels.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I did my first cycle with Tren A and did 100mg tren and 50mg test suspension ED and it was too much and i didnt feel good at that dose. I then did 100mg EOD and it was much better as far as the sides. so i would say start with 50mg tren A ED and see what happens,it will take about a week to see the side effects.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You guys realise this post is from 2006

Thread Information