goosehntr is offline Junior Member

Please advise Old Meds

I am back and have 10cc of test enthanate from my Dr its never been open and need to know if its good. The bottle is say 6 years old the Primobolin is from a friend and is about the same in age PLEASE ADVISE if it is safe to take

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I wouldnt use any gear that was 6 years old.

Ok the test is from med fast and the EXP is 2/10/06 so it is not 6 years the Primobolin is edited and a exp of 103/2010 and I do not know what that means PLEASE ADVISE

no ugl names please thanx

PT

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goosehntr View Post
    Ok the test is from med fast and the EXP is 2/10/06 so it is not 6 years the Primobolin is and a exp of 103/2010 and I do not know what that means PLEASE ADVISE
    If the test E expired 4 years ago i wouldn't see a point to use it. The potency might be very low (mg/ml) & u would be wasting your effort in the cycle. You also could be putting broken down garbage made from the compound in your system.

The prime says 2010, so its basically new & on the virge of expiration.. You should be able to use it w/ full potency.

My advise, get new TEST...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goosehntr View Post
    Ok the test is from and the EXP is 2/10/06 so it is not 6 years the Primobolin is ...... and a exp of 103/2010 and I do not know what that means PLEASE ADVISE
    Please edit the UGL name out of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    If the test E expired 4 years ago i wouldn't see a point to use it. The potency might be very low (mg/ml) & u would be wasting your effort in the cycle. You also could be putting broken down garbage made from the compound in your system.

The prime says 2010, so its basically new & on the virge of expiration.. You should be able to use it w/ full potency.

My advise, get new TEST...
    ^Agreed.

Ok guys thanx.. I am going to take the gear to my DR have him get ride of all of it and start from new.....bummer but better safe than sorry

Thread Information