AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

sneaking syringes and steroids on cruise ships?

I might be going on a cruise for a week in april. Anyone have any experiences trying to sneak gear on the ship? I would only need to do 2 injections while on the boat. I know people with diabetes bring needles and stuff. Anyone know the policy or a smart way to sneak it on?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    VitB12 label in place of the juice label or move a couple mL of the juice into an empty B12 bottle (if its oil suspended). Bring 2 shooters and say they are for the Vitamins

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    if you get caught in one of the different stops yall will be making it could be bad

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    you said you just finished your first cycle, and posted your natty test levels and they were low. you were advises to wait longer befor going back on. so why no just wait till after the cruise.

slow and steady wins the race.

Moto

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    there is nothing to worry about man.
    u caould bring a dead body on a cruise and they wouldnt find it.

just make sure not to bring anything back with you. preload ur syringes and u will be 1000% fine...

onewheel954 is offline Junior Member
    you dont need to take ur gear, only what u need. although if u want to take the btle or btles u can. i would draw up what u need throw a little tape on the plug so it doesnt leak, or even cut it to where it cant be pushed and u can take new ones and back load them using a pen or something to push it into the new rigs. PUT it in ur Dop Kit along with ur other stuff it blends in nicely and really as long as its n the bag u check it doesnt matter they wont be looking for that and really prolly dont care. if u take ur btle do the same just throw it in ur dop kit and put it in the back u check and ur fine, no problems.
    also if u plan on drinking to save a bunch of money throw a cple btles of whatever u drink in the bag u check and it will make it to ur room and u'll have to put it in gatorade btles or whatever the hell u want but it will save u alot of money, i promise. been on a cple cruises taken liquor and juice both times. dont sweat it!

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns View Post
    VitB12 label in place of the juice label or move a couple mL of the juice into an empty B12 bottle (if its oil suspended). Bring 2 shooters and say they are for the Vitamins
    hmmm not a bad idea. the question is where do I find a B12 label

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    if you get caught in one of the different stops yall will be making it could be bad
    No I wouldn't actually take it to one of the islands. It would stay in my bag in my room

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    you said you just finished your first cycle, and posted your natty test levels and they were low. you were advises to wait longer befor going back on. so why no just wait till after the cruise.

slow and steady wins the race.

Moto
    Well I am debating whether to start immediately after the cruise or late february. I am leaning toward starting after the cruise, but i made this thread in case I want to do it before

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    there is nothing to worry about man.
    u caould bring a dead body on a cruise and they wouldnt find it.

just make sure not to bring anything back with you. preload ur syringes and u will be 1000% fine...
    it's that easy? I have snuck vodka in water bottles back on a cruise in 2004 and was fine. The problem with sneaking gear on this cruise is I will be with family and I absolutely can't have them knowing I do steroids because they will never understand it

Quote Originally Posted by onewheel954 View Post
    you dont need to take ur gear, only what u need. although if u want to take the btle or btles u can. i would draw up what u need throw a little tape on the plug so it doesnt leak, or even cut it to where it cant be pushed and u can take new ones and back load them using a pen or something to push it into the new rigs. PUT it in ur Dop Kit along with ur other stuff it blends in nicely and really as long as its n the bag u check it doesnt matter they wont be looking for that and really prolly dont care. if u take ur btle do the same just throw it in ur dop kit and put it in the back u check and ur fine, no problems.
    also if u plan on drinking to save a bunch of money throw a cple btles of whatever u drink in the bag u check and it will make it to ur room and u'll have to put it in gatorade btles or whatever the hell u want but it will save u alot of money, i promise. been on a cple cruises taken liquor and juice both times. dont sweat it!
    great suggestion thanks

Thread Information