current diet
    ------------------------------------------
    Diet : 560g prot/1050g carbs/50g fat

last cycle : Mar - July 2009
    Week 1 - 4 : DBol / 20mg daily
    Week 1 - 15 : Cypionate / 500mg weekly
    Week 1 - 4 & 9 - 12 & 17 - 20 : Slin 10 IU Daily (6 days a week)
    Week 1 - 26 : HGH 4IU Daily

I made some good gains on my last cycle, went from 200 lbs to 220 lbs (after PCT).

Basically, if I can achieve the same results this year, then I would be very pleased. Not looking for something that is too fancy. Rather stick to a few compounds that are known to work well together and keep things simple.

Having said that, I do not know whether I should stick to Cypionate on 500 mg/weekly like a did last year, or bump it up to 750 - 1000 mg/week in order to achieve the same results. Also thought about maybe dropping the Cypionate and replace it with Sustanon , anywhere between 500 - 1000 mg/ week. Just to try something new, I did a Sustanon cycle back in 2005 but it was my first cycle and I didn't really know what the hell was going on plus didn't have a PCT, so lost everything I gained.

From what I have read & experienced, the GH allowed me to kept my bf from climbing higher but I am thinking about dropping it for this year. I felt like a sausage with all the water rentenion from the Cypionate/DBol & GH and not sure how much it contributed to the size that I added.

proposed new cycle : Feb - Jun 2010
    Week 1 - 4 : DBol / 20mg daily
    Week 1 - 15 : Cypionate / 750mg weekly
    Week 1 - 4 & 9 - 12 & 17 - 20 : Slin 10 IU Daily (6 days a week)

anybody have any thoughts or recommendations?

much appreciated
    Last edited by pokkie; 01-20-2010 at 05:27 AM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Have you used slin before? Using it just PWO?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i were you i would double the d-bol dose and not start it until week 4 when the test has kicked in. also, 4ius of hgh wont put mass on you, you'll need 6ius min for that. if your using it just to keep bf down, clen and cardio will do a better job at a fraction of the price
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

pokkie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Have you used slin before? Using it just PWO?
    Umm, yeah - have used slin quite a bit. Have used it Pre & Post Workout.

In the past I took 5 IU's in the morning before meals and then 5 IU's before my workout.

I am not sure what kind of strategy I will be following for this cycle as my workout schedule might change soon.
    Last edited by pokkie; 01-20-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    if i were you i would double the d-bol dose and not start it until week 4 when the test has kicked in. also, 4ius of hgh wont put mass on you, you'll need 6ius min for that. if your using it just to keep bf down, clen and cardio will do a better job at a fraction of the price
    If I can afford the 6IU's as a min, would you recommend it for what I propose to do? Or would u rather say that for any real results with my cycle I should be looking at 8 - 10 IU's for optimal results?

Quote Originally Posted by pokkie View Post
    Umm, yeah - have used slin quite a bit. Have used it Pre & Post Workout.

In the past I took 5 IU's in the morning before meals and then 5 IU's before my workout.

I am not sure what kind of strategy I will be following for this cycle as my workout schedule might change soon.
    Do you take it with simple carbs before your workout?

Do you take it with simple carbs before your workout?
    Erm yes, otherwise I would probably be dead by now

10g of glucose powder for every 1 IU of slin, although I do not like to take any chances, so sometimes use a bit more.
    Last edited by pokkie; 01-20-2010 at 07:37 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If I can afford the 6IU's as a min, would you recommend it for what I propose to do? Or would u rather say that for any real results with my cycle I should be looking at 8 - 10 IU's for optimal results?
    I'm not PT, but if you can afford it, definitely bump your GH up to 8-10ius/ED while on cycle.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

Last couple of questions

1. Should I stick to 500 mg/week cypionate or should I bump it up to 750 - 1000 mg/week?

2. Can I expect the same or better results if I drop the cypionate and go for sustanon ?
    Last edited by pokkie; 01-20-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Erm yes, otherwise I would probably be dead by now

10g of glucose powder for every 1 IU of slin, although I do not like to take any chances, so sometimes use a bit more.
    Thanks for the reply Pokkie. Im asking because I've only used slin post workout. Wondering what the advantage of using it preworkout would be.

Thanks for the reply Pokkie. Im asking because I've only used slin post workout. Wondering what the advantage of using it preworkout would be.
    Ahhh, well I find that the major difference for me is that I am able to push much harder (amount of weight, quicker recovery, etc) when I take it pre-workout. I do not recall where I found/read it but it is a technique that Milos Sarvec was using for the guys he was training.

Having said that I do not drink all of my glucose in 1 shot but rather take sips every now and again. Just make sure that after your workout you have shake (pref with some carbs) and a meal within an hour.

I would also recommend if you do decide to try slin pre-workout, that you start at 2 IU's - just so you can get a feel for it. Bump it up every day with 1 IU until you feel you have reached your limit.

As I am sure you know slin can be hectic if you don't watch yourself so I always try to stay on the safe side.
    Last edited by pokkie; 01-20-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    How long would you recommend should I be running the d-bol if I start it in the 4th week?

Is 4 weeks long enough or would you recommend that I run it longer?

Thread Information