Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gametime78 is offline New Member

NFL experience..looking for help with pre-combine cycle

Whats going on fellas. I have been lurking around these boards for what seems like years now. Never posted any questions or even made an account until just now. I have decided to take the plunge, the right way, after 5 to 6 solid years of lifting. To make a long story short, I was at 3 different rookie camps this past season but didnt make it on to any roster. Each coach said basically the same thing, very skilled, great feet, just needs to get stronger. So here I am. Combines are coming up in the next couple months and I its finally time to get the edge needed. Here are my stats just FYI:

Height- 6"6
    Weight- 290
    BF- 15-18%
    Bench- 335 for 6 (225 for 35 which is most important for me to improve)
    Squat- 405 for 5
    Cleans- 300 for 5
    Position- O-line, left tackle to be exact
    40 time- 5.1
    Vertical- 35"

Basically I am looking to take all those numbers and shatter them in the next 12 weeks. Here is my proposed cycle. I HAVE taken test prop in the past but it was my freshman year in college and I didnt have a single clue what I was doing. Probably would have really screwed myself up if I didnt find this site. Anyways, here is what I have and what I plan on running:

Weeks 1-12...Test prop 600 mgs/week EOD
    Weeks 1-12...Eq 400 mgs/week EOD (plan on putting both in same syringe everytime to keep it simple)
    Weeks 12-16...PCT of clomid/nolva...clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

I train 5 days a week with off days weds and sunday. I eat close to 5000 calories a day clean. I only eat chicken, eggs, rice, pasta, lean red meats, almonds, whole wheat bread etc. I dont smoke, I dont drink, and I never eat fast food. Obviously not just looking for a quick fix. This is my entire life wrapped up in a couple days of performance at a combine. I need an extra boost to possibly set myself up for life. I know there are tons of risks involved and I have made it to near the top of my game without them, but I found out its just not quite enough. So I guess what I am asking is for a cycle critique or any pointers that you guys can see that I have flawed.

Thanks again for all the help to you guys over the years...its meant more than any of you will ever know!!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you possibly get tested?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would drop the eq, add winny and shoot the winny and prop daily
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PharmDoc- Yes but not until april when I go back to camps

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if he is going to a combine then hell yeah he is getting tested...

why wait till now, u have had all season to work on this.

somethings not right here

PT- you suggest that because of EQ's longer detection I assume? I thought about winny but I have had some joint pain already with football my whole life. I get nervous about winny.

PS I am 23 if it matters

mooseman- Its not as if I have just been sitting around. I have been working out like a mad man for a long time now. I am by no means trying to "jump into it". Maybe I waited a while but I am just now sure I want to go that route. Not an easy decision for me

And also, they dont test at the combine. I was there last year as well so I am sure of that

I appreciate all the help so far. I am heading to the gym now and I will be back in a couple of hours. Thanks again fellas

April is right around the corner.

Test prop is fine as the injectable test.

I would suggest you not risk using EQ due to the detection time.

For strenght var or halo as an oral for the first 6 weeks.

But check the detection times of whatever to decide to use and find out exactly how much time you have.

PharmDoc- any other injectable you can think of other than winny? I am scared of taking orals, I know that probably sounds crazy, but I hear such horror stories about them. Anything comparable to EQ's gains without the long detect time?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna guess that since his name has a 78 in it he is 31 or 32 and needing an edge to make it back?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    or not just read your post

It all matter on when you want to start and when you are gonna be tested.

The detection time differ from one substance to another. GH is always a great addy for tested athletics.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    are you just adding the eq to deal with the prop pain?

Pharm- I was going to go GH route but my guy couldnt get it for another month or so, which for what I want would be semi pointless. I have all the stuff now ready to go was thinking of starting monday but was scared a bit by the eq. Thought about primo instead? money isnt a huge issue and I noticed that would give me solid gains.

RogerB- I was adding it for strength and increased appetite. Although if it helps with the prop pain thats a plus too

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    For strenght var or halo as an oral for the first 6 weeks.
    .... Halo has a 2 - 3 month detection time bro..

Quote Originally Posted by gametime78 View Post
    Weeks 1-12...Test prop 600 mgs/week EOD
    Weeks 1-12...Primo @ 500 - 600mg/week
    Weeks 12-16...PCT of clomid/nolva...
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    Primo's detection time is only a month. Prop's is about 2 weeks.

If you've got the cash to fork out you could always run anavar @ a high dosage. It only has a 3 week detection time... and it'll have similar cutting/hardening effects as tren IMO. (IE)

Anavar (weeks 4 - 12) @ 100mg ED

... Just some ideas to consider.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Forget the Eq, its weak, 12 month detection, and doesnt pair good with a short ester like prop. I like the prop and winny idea. Tren is out of the question because you will be running. Try to drop some bodyfat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Primo's detection time is only a month. Prop's is about 2 weeks.

If you've got the cash to fork out you could always run anavar @ a high dosage. It only has a 3 week detection time... and it'll have similar cutting/hardening effects as tren IMO. (IE)

Anavar (weeks 4 - 12) @ 100mg ED

... Just some ideas to consider.
    I like the primo idea for sure. Thanks for the input man. Didnt know how it stacked up to EQ. I thought about var/winny tabs but the joint pain is the ONLY thing that scares me a ton. I cant have any pain when I go to the combine

.... Halo has a 2 - 3 month detection time bro..
    Yes, that will be cutting it pretty close also.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Forget the Eq, its weak, 12 month detection, and doesnt pair good with a short ester like prop. I like the prop and winny idea. Tren is out of the question because you will be running. Try to drop some bodyfat as well.
    Thanks for the incite brotha. I tossed around the idea of tren a while for strength but when I saw the ill effect on my conditioning that was an instant no no for me. They want me to "bulk" up more but I have top for abs visible. I have to stay lean I agree but as far as O line go I am a bodybuilder compared to most of those blobs ha

I like the primo idea for sure. Thanks for the input man. Didnt know how it stacked up to EQ. I thought about var/winny tabs but the joint pain is the ONLY thing that scares me a ton. I cant have any pain when I go to the combine
    Primo and test p will work.

When you get the GH add it in.

You can pretty much run that all year, none stop. Most do if money is not an issue.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Eq has 4-5 month detection. Too long. Primo detection time is 4-5 weeks. I know you are afraid of orals, but D-bol will help kick start this thing and it's detection time is only 5-6 weeks.

The safest way ( as far as dectable times )is test suspension. But, man, I just tried that shit and it freaking HURTS. I couldn't imagine trying to play football at that level in that much pain.

Side note, peptides are undectable and legally available. Some on this board consider them the next big thing. Some on this board consider them worthless junk. While the jury is out on the muscle building side, GHRP 6 ( available from arr at the top of this page) has been proven to increase appetite. That is one of the sides you mentioned you liked with EQ. There is a subforum here dedicated to peptides. Check it out.

Primo and test p will work.

When you get the GH add it in.

You can pretty much run that all year, none stop. Most do if money is not an issue.
    Would you see an issue with pinning the primo/test p at the same time every other day to cut down on injections as well as using the primo to cut the prop a little bit? I planned on prop EOD and if i can use the primo at the same protocol as that it would help me out a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    Eq has 4-5 month detection. Too long. Primo detection time is 4-5 weeks. I know you are afraid of orals, but D-bol will help kick start this thing and it's detection time is only 5-6 weeks.

The safest way ( as far as dectable times )is test suspension. But, man, I just tried that shit and it freaking HURTS. I couldn't imagine trying to play football at that level in that much pain.

Side note, peptides are undectable and legally available. Some on this board consider them the next big thing. Some on this board consider them worthless junk. While the jury is out on the muscle building side, GHRP 6 ( available from arr at the top of this page) has been proven to increase appetite. That is one of the sides you mentioned you liked with EQ. There is a subforum here dedicated to peptides. Check it out.
    Thanks for that info man. I am gonna stay away from the EQ due to the detection time. I am definately afraid of orals but will look into d-bol. Not really wanting a lot of bloat so I figured maybe var/tbol if anything as far as orals go. I know you gotta run them high and they are wimpy in most peoples eyes so I was just going to go without an oral. Thanks again for the advice man. Will definately look into peptides

Np. Glad you liked the idea. Honestly I really like primo; it's a bit pricey, but if you've got the cash then run it at a high dosage. I love primo @ 800mg EW. primo@ 800mg is it WAY better then EQ @ the same dosage.

Anyways, sounds like you've got it figured out now. Good luck. Keep us updated if possible.

BTW, you might want to check detection times on the SERMS (nolva/clomid) I'm not exactly sure how long they can linger in the body for; but I do remember people being tested for female fertility drugs / breast cancer treatments.

Would you see an issue with pinning the primo/test p at the same time every other day to cut down on injections as well as using the primo to cut the prop a little bit? I planned on prop EOD and if i can use the primo at the same protocol as that it would help me out a ton.
    You can load them in the same pin no problems.

nilrac is offline Member
    As far as I can tell it wouldn't be an issue with Var.
    But you would gain strength according to most research.

Goodluck buddy. I've been watching the playoffs! Love it...

Np. Glad you liked the idea. Honestly I really like primo; it's a bit pricey, but if you've got the cash then run it at a high dosage. I love primo @ 800mg EW. primo@ 800mg is it WAY better then EQ @ the same dosage.

Anyways, sounds like you've got it figured out now. Good luck. Keep us updated if possible.

BTW, you might want to check detection times on the SERMS (nolva/clomid) I'm not exactly sure how long they can linger in the body for; but I do remember people being tested for female fertility drugs / breast cancer treatments.
    I am currently looking those up now. I know for a fact they check for that. You would be suprised how many guys get popped for that and are labeled as having "performance enhancing drugs" in them. They know quite well why a man has those substances in them. Having nolva pop up is the same as elevated test levels for all they care. By the way, I am getting ready to order some clomid/nolva/ldex from ar-r . You ever personally use those for your pets or go with other supply?

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    As far as I can tell it wouldn't be an issue with Var.
    But you would gain strength according to most research.

Goodluck buddy. I've been watching the playoffs! Love it...
    Haha thanks man. Hopefully I will be out there next year. I will let ya'll know how it all ends up. If all goes well I may be sending out christmas bonus' to my friends of the forum jk

You can load them in the same pin no problems.
    Good deal. Probably the best news I have heard all day. EOD makes me much happier than ED. I know some say prop should be ED, but I am going to try to get away with EOD as best as possible. Also because I dont know how well I can go to never pinning to pinning every day for 12 weeks. Probably a bit of a difference

I am currently looking those up now. I know for a fact they check for that. You would be suprised how many guys get popped for that and are labeled as having "performance enhancing drugs" in them. They know quite well why a man has those substances in them. Having nolva pop up is the same as elevated test levels for all they care. By the way, I am getting ready to order some clomid/nolva/ldex from ar-r. You ever personally use those for your pets or go with other supply?
    lol... I can't subject myself to drinking oral nolva/clomid... It's too gross to me. And kinda hard to be accurate, etc...

I just prefer going w/ pills or capsules. (clomid can sometimes burn the throat a little bit, etc...)

AR is supposed to have quality liquid SERMS though. So you're still gtg

Just make sure you have pleanty of sites to inject. Dont hit the glutes time and times again EOD, Tissue damage will occur before you know it.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    I am currently looking those up now. I know for a fact they check for that. You would be suprised how many guys get popped for that and are labeled as having "performance enhancing drugs" in them. They know quite well why a man has those substances in them. Having nolva pop up is the same as elevated test levels for all they care. By the way, I am getting ready to order some clomid/nolva/ldex from ar-r. You ever personally use those for your pets or go with other supply?
    have a buddy that used AR's nolva/clomid, cant handle it. better to get it in pill form if you can.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I would just like to say good job getting up to 290 with a decent bf%

I think everyone missed that accomplishment

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i would adjust the EOD to ED for the prop... and that would be the only substance i would do... you have only ran one cycle int eh past but u said it was a while back so you should still get great gains of test alone... Winny is harder on your joints thats a issue also because of your added weight could strain your joints even more...

with test prop its a short ester so thats a good choice and that has already been addressed here

how many reps are they expecting you to get with 225? 35 is alot, thats basically jsut to see if you can handle the d linemen......

you will lose some fat when u are on cycle so that will in essance make you stronger... but you have the keys with quick feet and good hands gear doesnt help that ..

( i was a collegiate QB so ur my best friend haha )

as like parmdoc said plenty of sites to minimize soreness... the sites will be sore at first so you gotta be careful to not damage the tissue too much

ar-r does have nolva which is prolly the fastest u can get ( some of those other places seem to take upwards of a month to get them in )

best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post

.... he's a professional athlete. it's part of the job bro... lol.

but I guess a congratulations doesn't hurt those are pretty wild stats to be walking around naturally with.

Gametime must have looked like a freaking Silverback-Gorilla back in high-school. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post

Thanks bro. Its been a ton of work just to get to there. Not a lot of guys at the gym my size thats for sure. I would have to do a serious cut to get an 8 pack, but thats not the look im going for. I can see the top 4 all the time and my arms are about 19". It has been a bear getting my arms to where they are since they are so frikkin long lol. Really been focusing on legs this offseason. Always been a weak point of mine

.... he's a professional athlete. it's part of the job bro... lol.

but I guess a congratulations doesn't hurt those are pretty wild stats to be walking around naturally with.

Gametime must have looked like a freaking Silverback-Gorilla back in high-school. LOL.
    Haha when i graduated high school i was 6'3 and about 270 wrestling heavyweight. The summer after i graduated I grew like a weed and started lifting for real then. In high school i was just naturally stronger than everyone else and didnt know a thing about lifting or diet. I was strong but probably 28% Bf. I didnt get to being a "pro athlete" without working like a slave though. I think a lot of people have that misconception. I had to work like a monster to get up through the ranks. Went to a powerhouse D1-AA school so I was a long shot to say the least. Just tried keeping my nose clean and working out as hard as I could. Now I have earned the right to be around some of the top athletes in the entire world. Its the most fun of my life right now lifting and prepping to get back there. I cant wait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information