MIADADE is offline New Member

Help with my first cycle, Im a beginner

Hello guys.. well this is my story. I always been a skinny dude having a hard time to gain weight, but for the last two years i have been eating good and for a year i have been hitting the gym hard and since i was 18 i gain an approximate of 30lbs.. my stats.. im 21yo, 5'6'' currently weighting 145-150lbs. when i was 18 i was in the lows 110lbs.. body fat currently is about 12%.. well the problem is that i still look skinny and i wanna gain some mass.. in about a week im gonna start the following cycle

Sustanon250 Winstrol (injectable)

W1 750mg |

W2 500mg |

W3 500mg |

W4 500mg |

W5 500mg |

W6 500mg |

W7 500mg 50MG

W8 500mg 50MG

W9 250mg 50MG

W10 250mg 50MG

W11 250mg 50MG

W12 250mg 50MG

W13 50MG

W14 50MG

W15 50MG

W16 50MG

Well, what im asking here guys, is for an idea in how and when should i start my PCT.. what anti estrogen should i use and how much.. i wanna try to keep my gains when i finnish the cycle thks and any comments on my cycle or improvements i can use will b appriciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think you're still too young to cycle, and that cycle you have planned could use some work.

Good work so far in putting on the weight. I suggest you keep at it, keeping eating big, and in a few years you'll have a nice base to build off of.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    id suggest to drop the winny... its ur first cycle theres no need to run multiple compounds, u need to see how ur body reacts to the test only...
    and ull have plenty of gains (with good workouts and nutrtion of course) with the sus...

as for PCT, u can prolly do a simple one of nolva (tamox available from the ar-r link up top)
    but i dont know the times for sus so you would need to look that up... it would be a 4 week pct of 40/40/20/20 mg ed per week ( so thats 4 weeks)

but thats just my view... the most important thing is that it is YOUR body not anyone elses so you should research what you are doin independently from this thread and double check what people are saying (not saying that this is bad info here but its way better to educate urself than to just rely on what people say and not ever look into it) and like i said its YOUR body, not mine, not anyone elses YOURS, so YOU should know what you are doing to your body... its really not that complicated but it helps

best of luck

nilrac is offline Member
    I think you should continue training naturally. You are still very young and very light. You could easily put more weight on with a good diet and training regime.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    I agree w/ all of the above mainly the age but also your weight is too low and you should be able to put more on naturally. No need for AAS as of yet. Do more research, check your diet and think about it in a few years.

georgebanks is offline Junior Member
    I did my first cycle at 21... however I dont recomment.. wait a couple years than if you cylce do only the test e at 200mg a week for 8 weeks.. NO sustanon
    Last edited by georgebanks; 01-16-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: add a word

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Your body is making plenty of natural test to gain on your own. I was 155lbs at age 21, In fact thats normal for most people. You need to eat and train. I did my first cycle at 26 and i was 225lbs. Naturally. Get a lifting partner that will push you and eat like a champ. I used to eat till i was almost sick. It worked. If my body could make what yours is right now for testosterone i wouldnt need to cycle.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    I did my first cycle at 21... however I dont recomment.. wait a couple years than if you cylce do only the test e at 200mg a week for 8 weeks.. NO sustanon
    Test e for 8 weeks,come on now.

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebanks View Post
    Uncommon cycle. Care to share the results? Seems too low and too short.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    yeah test e for 8 weeks is just about pointless

MIADADE is offline New Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    id suggest to drop the winny... its ur first cycle theres no need to run multiple compounds, u need to see how ur body reacts to the test only...
    and ull have plenty of gains (with good workouts and nutrtion of course) with the sus...

as for PCT, u can prolly do a simple one of nolva (tamox available from the ar-r link up top)
    but i dont know the times for sus so you would need to look that up... it would be a 4 week pct of 40/40/20/20 mg ed per week ( so thats 4 weeks)

but thats just my view... the most important thing is that it is YOUR body not anyone elses so you should research what you are doin independently from this thread and double check what people are saying (not saying that this is bad info here but its way better to educate urself than to just rely on what people say and not ever look into it) and like i said its YOUR body, not mine, not anyone elses YOURS, so YOU should know what you are doing to your body... its really not that complicated but it helps

best of luck
    well, i just got my stuff, im startin this monday, ill be sharing my results and experience,... i was thinkin of droppin the winny too, but ill see what i do.. and well, thanks for the help..

Thread Information