AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

when does Deca kick in?

and does the weight gain suddenly increase a lot when it does? or is it more of an equal gain every week after it does?

I checked the profiles and from the graph it appears that its pretty quick? Did you already start some or were you just curious? I've taken it, but can't remember how long it took to actually make big gains. I think after like a week and a half i started increasing rapidly in strength. The weight gains were probably 2 weeks in. Thats just me though. The pro's will chime in here soon.

Best,

"dirty d"

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Most people say 3-5 weeks before its kicked in.

^^^^ i felt it full force at that point so that sounds right. But i react strongly to foreign substance

"dirty d"

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Full effect usually takes a little longer....

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    and does the weight gain suddenly increase a lot when it does? or is it more of an equal gain every week after it does?

I started getting huge strength gains around wk 4 but for me anyways deca gave me a slower more steady gain in mass than say test. It will make you strong as an ox that's for sure. Run about 30mg of dbol at the beginning and you will blow up guaranteed.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    it took me about 3 weeks

Too Little Muscles is offline New Member
    I use 50-50 NPP and deca and it seems to work faster for me. NPP is nandrolone in the 3 day ester and all of the nandrolone is used in 3 days rather than the trickle down effect of the 10 day ester. I gained an average of 10 lbs. on a 600 mg.a week cycle of 3 mo. And very little was lost back. That is the best thing about deca. I have never experienced this side called "deca dick", but I also use 1 ampule of sustanon a week.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Muscles View Post
    I use 50-50 NPP and deca and it seems to work faster for me. NPP is nandrolone in the 3 day ester and all of the nandrolone is used in 3 days rather than the trickle down effect of the 10 day ester. I gained an average of 10 lbs. on a 600 mg.a week cycle of 3 mo. And very little was lost back. That is the best thing about deca. I have never experienced this side called "deca dick", but I also use 1 ampule of sustanon a week.
    As long as you have some test in there you shouldnt be getting that "deca dick".

Thread Information