Just2Big is offline Associate Member

Masteron as a A.I.

Can Masteron be used as a A.i.? Im told cycles are ran with proviron only and without the need of A.I. and Proviron is pretty much oral Masteron. So could Mast be used at a low dose for a A.I.?

Also why cant you just use Nova as a A.I.?

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    I think you should really read some of the beginner threads.

I think you should read the Masteron profile on this web site. Then come back and tak

I just wanted some opions on it. Since the profile on THIS site said you would not need a A.I. while using Masteron . So go read it and come back and talk about it with me.

Masteron was developed and used to combate breast cancer and estrogenic/progesteronic sides. Just like the recomended A.I.'s. I hate know it all assh0les. Either give good advice or save your smart ass remarks for you mother.
    Last edited by Just2Big; 02-13-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, you can use it to keep bloat and estrogen down, but it is an AAS in itself, so treat it accordingly.

I just wanted a decent opinion. Thats all. I mean I read the profile on this site. Obviously the man who wrote ALL the profiles on this site though it was capable of being used in a cycle and not needing A.I. because it basicly does the same thing as a A.I. Thanks for your honost opinion. I will be using it in my cycle and have nova on the side. I cant get a A.I. so I just wanted some opinions on it. i think I will be fine with the combo of Mast and Nova if I need it. I would rather have Armadex but I cant get it. So I got to use what I got.
    Last edited by Just2Big; 02-13-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Big View Post
    I just wanted a decent opinion. Thats all. I mean I read the profile on this site. Obviously the man who wrote ALL the profiles on this site though it was capable of being used in a cycle and not needing A.I. because it basicly does the same thing as a A.I. Thanks for your honost opinion. I will be using it in my cycle and have nova on the side. I cant get a A.I. so I just wanted some opinions on it. i think I will be fine with the combo of Mast and Nova if I need it. I would rather have Armadex but I cant get it. So I got to use what I got.
    why can't you get arimidex ? just click on the red banner at the top right, they have it

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Damn I hate smart asses with smart answers.. You can't use nolva as an AI. because it isnt an AI. it is a serm.

SERM/AI Definition

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    wel this is an interesting topic that has little research IMO. masteron can interect with estrogen at the receptor site and help block it. now its not an AI, but does interact with aromatase enzyme. common of most if not all DHT AAS i believe, someone correct me if im wrong here...

downside of this is obvioulsy some of the effects of DHT, personally id prefer an AI

Dicks just pile up around here, wheres the puss?

Basically you just had to agree with the other guy because Im new. And your acting like a smart ass not me. I simply asked a question. Man you know it all dicks seem to forget that at some point you didnt know everything. And atho you think you do so do the other million people on the net that state there opinions all over the Steroid sites. Wich I belong to a few so I like multiple opinions. Which vary majorly. Right on one site is completly wrong on another. I guess if this is your whole life and you have nothing better to do but get shity with newcomers becaus ethey ask a question you think is wrong man you need a new life. Just calm down. Dont get your feathers in a ruffler. Im supprised there aint a weekly wresting match to take out your aggression on newbs. GGRRRRRRRR. You can wear some little tights and get oiled up and SQEEEEEZZZ. Of course you probly do that shit any way. But Any way. Why couldnt I just use nova if I get Gyno? It works to clear it up. I know its not a A.i. but it will clear gyno and that was my concern. But I also found the site with the A.I. so thanks for all your great advice. Its not needed now. It was real, it was fun, but it wasnt real fun. Later pep

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You can use the nolva young fellar. Some prefer to use Armidex during cycle. Others prefer nolva. I personally... Like armidex. .25mg eod works well for me.

And no i dont get oiled up in tights. I was just stating that nolva was not an AI. It was a serm since you were getting shitty with my peoples here. We are a big family here.... lots of love plenty of hate.... Whether you hate it or love it.. Is up to you.. But at the end of the day most of us are friends.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you use it for estrogen control? You can do whatever you want.

Will it be as effect as a serm? No.

Will it be as effective as an AI? No.

Will it have any effect? yes, it will help but it will not the most effective course.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    wel this is an interesting topic that has little research IMO. masteron can interect with estrogen at the receptor site and help block it. now its not an AI, but does interact with aromatase enzyme. common of most if not all DHT AAS i believe, someone correct me if im wrong here...

downside of this is obvioulsy some of the effects of DHT, personally id prefer an AI
    I agree^^^ I know a lot of vets that have ran it during there cycles, I have not ran it in mine not sure if I will.

As for the OP you need to stop being so disrespectful to individuals here. If you don't like there answers there are better ways of letting them know without taking about family members or other insults

See look at that.

All I had to do was throw a few rocks and here comes the kindness. Thats all I ask. You guys are all good in my book. Maybe I overreacted a lil. But i always see newbs get shit from everyone. Thanks for your kinder honost opinions. You guys arnt dicks. Just a lil tuffer then the average. Have a good day people.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i think mast helps with keeping water retention down , which can help with estro sides that have to do with high water retention. Thats what i noticed mostly.

Thread Information